what remains of RIP

DeletedUser

You win. :icon_cool: As a reward, I will give you one of 4Horse's noble stallions...but only for a quick ride. Cypher Rahl might notice it's gone. :heavycavalry:

Godly is a quiet group...so quiet that their leader doesn't even respond to my mails. The only other one I know about from VOID is The Reapers.

Did all 9 VOID tribes become just those 2? That's some serious consolidation. :p

Antyrael

Wee.

Once again I apologise for not responding, as I was on vacation, leaving my internet a thousand or so miles away.

Those nine tribes jumped down to four tribes when we reversed the Die. merge. As -?- had been given first pick on some juicy Die. members to recruit, this left the Die. tribes incredibly weak and unorganised. They disappeared into neighbouring tribes (STN-L, STN, one tribe merged into johnthebaptist's VOID tribe) and then we changed our tags to RIP. RIP 86 (Dal's) and RIP (Mine) merged. John's tribe especially were picking up several academies, something I didn't want to be a part of. Dalrymple86 and Moodwrench were against my wishes to go solo. They were picked up by *?* which allowed me to fly solo with my old mate from World 7. We discussed with RIP 3 (or D.o.W) beforehand and then split, leaving 13 to make it's own mind up.

It was all really trying to get from MountainManiac's creation of nine plus+ tribes to a smaller number in the most effective manner. Going so big was a stupid mistake but never the less MM was a good leader, he just made a bad decision when it came to size (probably due to him being in a family tribe in W2).

Gmoneyroll

lol thanks for the newest time line of rip :) but can we let this thread die now? all of the time lines are more or less the same haha