What the?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Are adverts doing on my tribe forum??? I don't recall any mention of upping the adverts even deeper into your game and face being ANY part of the V5.0 upgrade that we didn't get all of on the older worlds anyway....

WTF? I've won an LCD tv??? Have I flippin really? I'l just chuck it out back with the three audi quattros, two speedboats and holiday in the bahamas i 'already won' last month then shall i?

way to offer up ya rusty sherrifs badge for a buck TW/innogames, whichever....classiest idea ever..bravo!

DeletedUser

your lucky, all i am recieving atm is this
imgad

DeletedUser

this is a bit downgrading...

oh well, i don't need you anymore!!!! i'm off to hawaii!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is a bit downgrading...

oh well, i don't need you anymore!!!! i'm off to hawaii!
lets hope those good old terrorists strike on your plain then, then at least some person I want to get rid off is gone. :)

DeletedUser

:)

just a bit of fun rowan. i take it you don't have much else to do...?

DeletedUser

I think they have been there for awhile. Noticed that when i used IE not so long ago.

Get Firefox and block them.

They are getting tricky now using flash to display.
Havent figured a way to block the news ones without disabling flash altogether.

DeletedUser

I wish they had a Fling or Adult Friend Finder advertisements. But the only way that's gonna happen is some accidentally upload like the comcast incident with the Super Bowl.

DeletedUser

You can use firefox ad blocker to get rid of the advertisements.

DeletedUser

Tw is working for a way for us to pay more and we are working for a way to pay less..:)

DeletedUser

This would be something you should discuss with the tw team not make a thread about it.

looolitaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.