What would you do?

DeletedUser

Ai= her yes, and metal duck= predator.

This alias of supper wolf floated around 34, and it was one of the two of them dont remember which, I thought I was clear in my statements:icon_confused: Or is disjunctive I suppose is the problem not conjunctive.

AI and Metal duck! LoL. That made my day :lol:

DeletedUser

Just join and have fun. If you've been away for a while, a rimstart might help you get re-acclimated to the game.

DeletedUser

I just started a few days ago... if nothing, but to mess around on a new world, coming out of my hole, aka. world 1. So go for it.

Now 2nd...

surely someone should be declared a winner and the ancient worlds be closed by now!QUOTE]

No, because then the rest of what is left of the legendary players will quit forever, although many already have done so. No matter how "dead" world 1 and the other older worlds have become, it is a landmark of how far TW has come, and how there are still the dedicated old guard still alive on TW. Plus, it's fun to see how much longer we world 1'ers can make world 1 last... Plus it gives TW time to think up what to do with the ancient worlds if we milk it longer.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is one of the things that has annoyed me about Tribal wars, far too many worlds in a short period of time. When I first came across it there where 4 worlds opened. Each with there own individual settings which was great. Then archers where introduced which fine added new stratagies to the game etc. However then the cause started and new worlds began to open within weeks of one another.
Couple of things wrong with this I believe, 1- new members will more than likely join the newest world available, be it archers or not as they don't know the difference. 2- Members on the world with a bad start will more than likely wait for new world to open and join it rather than restart. 3- More world= the bigger personalities that add so much to every game world and PnP are spread about.
From personal experience I joined world 2 when things where very much in motion yet I started on the rim built myself up and got into one of the best tribes on that world and it is the best time i've ever had on TW.
one of the reasons I was able to grow was that with such a low world count but newer members joining the rim was ALWAYS expanding.

Just my 2 cents on the subject.

DeletedUser

It's never too late to join a world :p Just re-joined w34 there day before yesterday.. got 100,000+ pointed players right next to me, gonna kill them all :D

DeletedUser

This is one of the things that has annoyed me about Tribal wars, far too many worlds in a short period of time. When I first came across it there where 4 worlds opened. Each with there own individual settings which was great. Then archers where introduced which fine added new stratagies to the game etc. However then the cause started and new worlds began to open within weeks of one another.
Couple of things wrong with this I believe, 1- new members will more than likely join the newest world available, be it archers or not as they don't know the difference. 2- Members on the world with a bad start will more than likely wait for new world to open and join it rather than restart. 3- More world= the bigger personalities that add so much to every game world and PnP are spread about.
From personal experience I joined world 2 when things where very much in motion yet I started on the rim built myself up and got into one of the best tribes on that world and it is the best time i've ever had on TW.
one of the reasons I was able to grow was that with such a low world count but newer members joining the rim was ALWAYS expanding.

Just my 2 cents on the subject.

I actually don't see anything wrong with the your points. Why is waiting for a new world to come out not as preferable to restarting? The fact that there are more worlds means there are more personalities on the PnP, which can make it interesting when those personalities from different worlds clash in a new world.

Obviously this game has grown in popularity since it's inception. Worlds may not have opened with such regularity in the beginning, but that was because there wasn't much demand for them. Now there is, so they have responded. In fact, the latest trend is to not open as many worlds, as evidenced by the delay between 40+41 to 42, then the fact that they didn't open 43 with 42.