Whats up Nikola88sd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello, What is up with you. Why do you keep coming into my Village to steal my resources. Are you not capable of getting them the honesty way. If you keep it up I will have no other choice but to retaleate. Lostcat:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I like big and fat letters:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Another great topic.why do all of these guys come here and post that.u can send it to him in game noob.gosh!please someone delete this.

and he taking resources from u is called farming.get used to it.it will happen to u a lot if u stay a noob:lol:

DeletedUser

Its called farming. its A natural part of the game. You should of built more defence, that way, you could have prevented this from actually happening. Keep killing this noob Nikola88sd! :)

Also, If hes farming you I doubt there is much you can do, so stop making empty threats.

Settings ->
Start Over ->
Enter Password ->
Click 'OK'

:)

Lord cat man

settings --> start over

If you cant take being farmed this isnt the game for you, You should have built better defences first time round and not leave yourself open. I also class farming as being honest as you still have to work for those rescorces.

PS. This didnt need a thread and unless you dont want to get flamed in futre dont talk like this.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hello, What is up with you. Why do you keep coming into my Village to steal my resources. Are you not capable of getting them the honesty way. If you keep it up I will have no other choice but to retaleate. Lostcat:icon_wink:

oh, theres a party?
I just sent my party-team to yours ;)

DeletedUser

Ahem, as the official n00b of the forum you are not allowed to be dumber than I. Search posts for stratagy, read, then start over and build your village RIGHT.:icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.