What's up?

DeletedUser

Hey guys, just checking in!

I haven't been keeping up with world that much, gimme some in deapth views, stats, wars and other useless junk.

Anyways, I want to just say hi, and talk to some old friends I was on good terms with, and how that president thing is working out.

And regarding that photoshop interview thing that was posted, that sucked. The best part about it was when Charger bashed it. I'm the interviewer for this world, and might be doing some when W19 cools down a bit.

Discuss, flame.

DeletedUser

Who made u the interviewer of this world again Mark?
Pleaase go back to World 19 or 24 or whatever as it was as Nyogotha found out that ur only aim here is to somehow get leadership of a top 20 tribe and if thats not possible, u spy for others. U did something similar in world 38 (Shrooms or whatever tribe that was) and frankly its best to say goodbye at some point. I counted u as a friend but we found out a lot of stuff about u and how u betrayed us-i just hope noone falls for ur sucky words again and gives u an account on this world again.

DeletedUser

Thanks. I'm a duke of a top 20 tribe in W24 now. It's great fun, and the best thing is, i'm flame proof now. I got the blanket if you will when receieved duke there.

Let's get your facts striaght. I left simply because A+E had the most pathetic excuse for a leadership that I have ever seen. Hell, I can't even remember what tribe I was in that I apperently 'spied' for.

DeletedUser

U spied on world 38 for me sweetie..lol.
and no u didnt leave-I got that wrong u got dismissed :) Then ofcourse ur account came under atttack and u quit

DeletedUser

Oh wait. I think I got this down.

Tsegai quit, and gave me his account, so I gave Count my 'terminater06' to sit so I could LEGALLY take terminater06 out with Tsegai. Then I got pissed off at how I haven't got a good attack from anybody in W35, and then quit.

DeletedUser

Oh wait. I think I got this down.

Tsegai quit, and gave me his account, so I gave Count my 'terminater06' to sit so I could LEGALLY take terminater06 out with Tsegai. Then I got pissed off at how I haven't got a good attack from anybody in W35, and then quit.

Tsegai is still around..lol. without ur shadow anywhere near him