When God of 420 tries nobling a real player...

atmospherecf

lols... burn that money

giphy.gif

DeletedUser

what the!? I don't care about your money! money! money! I don't care about the price tag! your bleebling beebling! I just want your...

Tsukuyomi!
[spoil]All I want is money in your pocket! money in your pocket! money in my pocket! money in my pocket![/spoil]

DeletedUser

Ouch...Stick to Barbs man,

Ahh, its my old Mate please??, ( I like to call him Please?? Stop hurting me) that quit a world after I hunted him down after a restart and owned him. Come out of hiding did you little boy? Still getting off on telling everyone how "1337" you are then running at the first sign of fail are we?

Using my account while sitting me to disband a tribe so you could go teapot with your mates from Smurfs. Then passing the buck off on me, yet I was able to restart from way behind and smash you into oblivion anyway,

You are by far the most gutless , pathetic excuse for a TW player if ever seen one (bloated from to many late night snacks.)

You Still make me sick little boy.

I am far from finished with you, I will make you hurt yet again, mark my words.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jhncanson

Ahh, its my old Mate please??, ( I like to call him Please?? Stop hurting me) that quit a world after I hunted him down after a restart and owned him. Come out of hiding did you little boy? Still getting off on telling everyone how "1337" you are then running at the first sign of fail are we?

Using my account while sitting me to disband a tribe so you could go teapot with your mates from Smurfs. Then passing the buck off on me, yet I was able to restart from way behind and smash you into oblivion anyway,

You are by far the most gutless , pathetic excuse for a TW player if ever seen one (bloated from to many late night snacks.)

So much hate in this one.

but...

i love ittt

DeletedUser

Tell us the REAL story bro. whatsup w the late night snacks? what did he DO to you?

DeletedUser

Sounds like... what happened to me too in world 48... lol! so the cycle never ends...

The Izanami that we can not escape, unless we let go of all the hatred and find our true self
[spoil]One little boy got back-stabbed... in search of revenge, he can not find it, does the same thing on another fellow who in turn loop the whole thing and it become a cycle of event that spreads through out all over.... hate/pain infliction is a virus... who can take a punch without getting revenge back?

To be honest, I'm not sure if I can do that... you could say I'm all talk..yeah, but I ain't strong enough yet...the hurt-most feeling, is being back-stabbed by your closest friend... that hurts.. a lot... [/spoil]

DeletedUser

Hardcore masochists?

lol...it was just a metaphor, what I really meant by it, if someone has done you wrong... would you forgive him/her and forget what happened? o_O

but you know, most of the fights/wars that have happened even in history is because of misunderstanding! ^^

Just like this!
[video=youtube;m1TnzCiUSI0]https://youtu.be/m1TnzCiUSI0[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I <3 you, to the moon and back