Where are the two big dogs

DeletedUser

I disagree, with the proper amount of skill and time a lot of people can grow extremely fast in the core. you get new players who are point whores build their mines high and then you farm them, hence giving you some great farms. on the rim its less likely to happen.

There's a possibility that may happen, but there will also be more people to farm that one player around you, the key thing about the rim is instant targets all around. On the core you'll probably be dodgy with other premades etc.

DeletedUser

I agree with Nuke, if he hadnt said it then I would have.... probably...maybe :)

The core IMO is more fun, challenges you more (certainly on this world).

Also I refer to the core being the middle four, as nuke says untill the rest of the world fills up everything else is rim. When it is full the 8 surrounding the middle four are the outer core.

michealkauz

Deadly..... Not proclaimed to greatness... but really has leaders with good experience.. and yes i am trying to promote my own tribe... We are a tribe that is ready to get some attention and we are growing rapidly..

DeletedUser

Deadly..... Not proclaimed to greatness... but really has leaders with good experience.. and yes i am trying to promote my own tribe... We are a tribe that is ready to get some attention and we are growing rapidly..

GTFO. i've read 3 of your posts today and they all sound extremely nooby. The posts are so convincing that it makes me feel like you think you know what you are talking about when you really don't.

If "Deadly" becomes a great tribe, you probably won't be a part of it anymore. If they do become great and you are a part of it, then i'll resign from TW forever.

DeletedUser

The size of tribes right now means absolutely nothing right now, Marvel will jump in the rankings after we all have a chance to grow for a while. Marvel has decided not to mass recruit, and that is why we are not as high in the rankings as some might expect.

Hawkeye44- Marvel