Where do we stand in world 14?

Status
Not open for further replies.

a.jonsey

Okay, so i wake up, one terrible wedensday morning (you don't even have to guess i live in the UK), to find an unexpected release from the tribal wars team, world 14.

This dazzled me, world 14? Already? Jesus christ. Hours after hours since the release of this new world 13, have i pondered on the specific purpose of world 14. Okay, so obviously its to have fun, bring in new players, keep the customers happy etc. But exactly why so soon? And virtually a clone of world 13? There must be a reason, surely?

Theres going to be the ones who read this, and think, 'wow, that guy's an idiot.' Go ahead, i freely welcome abuse or disagreement, it expands my character and provides information to increase personal gain, but what i'd much prefer, is a decent reason why this world has been released, and why a clone of world 13?

Me, and myself, enjoy joining new worlds, its something to experiment with, gain satisfaction with new nobles, new faces, new ideas. But this is the same.

So i need answers, or maybe even a list of updates and changes e.g. speed etc, that is normally provided with the release of a new world.

Now would be great :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser18879

I think they made clone cause w13 was so popular because of new changes.

You can find server info in specified section.

atkin00

I think the speed is faster in this world?
1.0 instead of 0.75

a.jonsey

Popular? So by this, i presume your suggesting that the server was overloaded?

DeletedUser

Yes. The new version to improve performace has limited number of people on server even more.

DeletedUser

Because of W10's popularity and the constant down-time due to so many people playing they decided with W13 to cap 100k players.

It was at like 99k, so they made W14.

DeletedUser

W13 to cap 100k players.
It was at like 99k, so they made W14.

This seems to be a major reason. There can be other reason also but a major reason was to give a chance to everyone to play on new settings.

DeletedUser22739

is that why you made it exactly like world 13? to give everybody a chance to play on a world like that?

Bobysk811

Next world:
Whens it likely to arrive?
Is it going to be version 4.0?
New or old units?
Faster speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.