where is the loyalty?

DeletedUser106579

Bert might not be much good at English, but he's fluent in 'Moron'...

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you wanted to op, so badly Rathi, but you never did it

Cant fault him was a smart move, only reason we never attacked rehab was due to our leaderships in all our past tribes telling us no as they wanted to remain friendly. An op by bigbert on us would have changed that, and as proven rehab just didn't cut it during war time.

DeletedUser109389

Cant fault him was a smart move, only reason we never attacked rehab was due to our leaderships in all our past tribes telling us no as they wanted to remain friendly. An op by bigbert on us would have changed that, and as proven rehab just didn't cut it during war time.

He didn't realize that oping you guys would start a war where we would get most likely killed, you guys had 5 times or more our size and at some point, its just numbers game.

Bert might not be much good at English, but he's fluent in 'Moron'...

:lol:

DeletedUser100466

He didn't realize that oping you guys would start a war where we would get most likely killed, you guys had 5 times or more our size and at some point, its just numbers game.

Well i made the op but leadership told us not to attack Rehab as they are friendly but as i told them "90% Tw friends always backstab".

Which is exactly what stalker did(Rehab Duke) and If you guys did attack our account sure we might lose few villa(which i doubt) but you won't be here by now.

DeletedUser89005

exactly dozy it is indeed a numbers game, and one i had wanted to change, but to hear how you could not help out because you where "too far out" and how no other stepped up i did what i did, had i off had that support to do so then yes i would have..
Let's face it..The founding duke of Rehab was inactive. Nobody else was trying to step up to the position. I was never meant to be duke in the first place, but it seems I was forced to be..
correct i asked you to step in and you done a great job, no one can dispute that.
70% of the tribe were inexperienced and were not willing to learn the basics of the game or take advantage of the extensive amount of scripts, guides and even video tutorials, which I had put in the time and care to make for them..
70% did not know how to interput the instructions you left..
Regardless of any of this, you gave your account sit to Inbred and some Rehab felt backstabbed by that too..Even your old friend shaun. You gifted the account to a player in Inbred you said you had been wanting to do an OP on for weeks now..It doesn't make sense to me
should i have gave it to pff?
You also changed the trusted privs of Mater Sandwich and Bucshot with intentions to have the tribe noble them..
is that the same players you have links too and who you are nobling?
So it's okay to ditch your account/tribe and gift your villages to another tribe, when you have so called friends all around you who are fending off attacks and could desperately use the help?

It's okay to secretly conspire to noble active tribe mates, who are better players than you? Even at Bucshot's size, he will destroy you Bert..:D

Thanks for the lesson on loyalty though..I'm sure it will help me noble players and snip
i will help who deserves it stalker, not in actives nor idles, that i have done and that i have continued to do.. i for one am not nobleing its active tribe mates, i for one did not use another account to soften up targets and i for one did not shoot my tribe mates to try and save my own skin.. nor have i passed info on certain players.. as your co-horts state.. thay have no wish off winning nor off succeeding.. but yet you aid that... you left to betray what grew you.. remember that!!

DeletedUser106579

...as your co-horts state.. thay have no wish off winning nor off succeeding...

There's a massive difference between having no desire to win a game and being prepared to go to any lengths to achieve that.

DeletedUser89005

There's a massive difference between having no desire to win a game and being prepared to go to any lengths to achieve that.
i agree one is being called varyag and the other is pff...

DeletedUser82708

Opened a fortune cookie from a asia restraunt recently and it said...( Loyalty has its own rewards) I smirked and ate the cookie and threw the paper away...Just thought I would share...:lol:

DeletedUser109389

exactly dozy it is indeed a numbers game, and one i had wanted to change, but to hear how you could not help out because you where "too far out" and how no other stepped up i did what i did, had i off had that support to do so then yes i would have..

So bert, you would of had me sent trains that are 36hrs out when i have barely 200k points and risk losing my nobles on a op that no one wanted to do? Or would you rather me noble 4 villas in a span of 24 hrs? Think of it Bert.

DeletedUser

If it helps...having the bigbert sit was quite a challenge! A tug of war, if you will.

DeletedUser89005

So bert, you would of had me sent trains that are 36hrs out when i have barely 200k points and risk losing my nobles on a op that no one wanted to do? Or would you rather me noble 4 villas in a span of 24 hrs? Think of it Bert.
yes i would have as i was prepared.. the minute you take the fight to your target it slows them down, they cannot expand as easily.. its no good having nukes that are 36hrs out if you cannot use them dozy.. so rather than me think about it, perhaps you should.. as at that time you could have done both..

DeletedUser109389

yes i would have as i was prepared.. the minute you take the fight to your target it slows them down, they cannot expand as easily.. its no good having nukes that are 36hrs out if you cannot use them dozy.. so rather than me think about it, perhaps you should.. as at that time you could have done both..

Right now, i would't mind sending trains far out, but at the time you wanted to do the op, it was extremely stupid on my part to do A 36 hr op