which tribes reaches

DeletedUser92795

I said bulk not membership. That means 80% of your points come simply from recruiting most of the people who oppose you or are near you. Even if 80 might be a slight exaggeration I ran the numbers before and I know that it is over 60%.

I'm sorry but is it me or is "mass recruit" used improperly ALL over TW...just saying.

Mass recruitment would be...idk a tribe merging another tribe into them, thus taking a high flow of new members and having to sometimes move players around to other tribe. MIND doesn't mass recruit. They take a member here and there, sometimes they invite two, tbh that is more or less called selective recruitment. I remember almost two weeks back getting a mail from a friend about the planned mass recruitment of the SHEEPs/Pl@gue merger.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...lol

Deleted User - 4669627

I have nothing against your tribe. It's a fact that people can chose to look at in whatever way they want. You did what you needed to.

i know william and his mates have been mass-recruited 3 times now (into frm, then pl@gue, now sheeps), so i am sure he did not mean offense, though he knows it is an offensive accusation and, though i have not checked the stats, it seems to be an exaggerated claim against mind

and before anybody jumps on me, i openly mass-recruit :p

too many vets with crap attitudes, too many "vets" who are really just noobs

i have seen what an active newb with a good attitude is capable of, and frankly i prefer newbs to egos, especially when the egos are unfounded, so i like to give as many active newbs a chance as i can

and i have never started a pre-made, so i need to do more recruiting in the early game

works out well since i like to mass-recruit anyway :p

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Mind and NUKE will be there for some time to come. I don't see anything that would be able to stop them in their tracks just yet.

I mean, Axte/HATE could stop NUKE and Plague/Sheeps could stop Mind.
But they're already busy with eachother... So I don't really know 0o

But anyway, I think every top 10 tribes has done pretty well for themselves to get this far :)

DeletedUser

Mass recruitment :icon_surprised:

Guess i'd to be blame for that within MIND, i'm sorry but i have an obsession with hugs, they make me feel all warm & loved :icon_biggrin:

Trouble.

Wallam

To be honest I can see where they are coming from..

I cant remember exactly where MIND sprang up from, i think it was from ex red dot members, then they took in members of PIMPS, then they took in the top half of the AGG roster and then pretty much anyone who was big enough that was tribeless for whatever reason.

Not flaming them or anything it was a good tactical move.

DeletedUser

To be honest I can see where they are coming from..

I cant remember exactly where MIND sprang up from, i think it was from ex red dot members, then they took in members of PIMPS, then they took in the top half of the AGG roster and then pretty much anyone who was big enough that was tribeless for whatever reason.

Not flaming them or anything it was a good tactical move.

MANIC split up, I created "TRIBE", 8 members who owned K24, and since I knew some of the eladership from REDDOT, we decided to create a new tribe. So yeah.. MIND is the result of a merge.

Then MIND gangbanged PIMPs, then we recruited some, including Osi.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
MANIC split up, I created "TRIBE", 8 members who owned K24, and since I knew some of the eladership from REDDOT, we decided to create a new tribe. So yeah.. MIND is the result of a merge.

Then MIND gangbanged PIMPs, then we recruited some, including Osi.

I'll continue.
Then you declared on FOR and did surprising little recruitment there, however you recruited some from AGG who were warring Plague and then of course some Sheeps who weren't happy that they couldn't noble OWL but had to noble Axte.

Sounds about right? 0o

DeletedUser92795

Sheeps who weren't happy that they couldn't noble OWL but had to noble Axte.

Sounds about right? 0o

Nah, doesn't sound right. I was one of those Sheep, it wasn't just the OWL thing. Sure not being able to noble the players that were nobling into our core and taking our farms at a rapid pace was annoying. But at the time quite a few of the guys in the north of SHEEPs didn't want to partake in OPs. I was ready for the first OP had my targets picked and my launch times all timed out. Then a few hours before my launch time the OP was canceled. Then I tried to plan an OP on some northern Axte/WAR (Now SWAG), there were about 3 guys that wanted to help, while others felt they were above participating in an OP on the players...I was all for taking out Axte but the planning just wasn't there from what I saw.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Nah, doesn't sound right. I was one of those Sheep, it wasn't just the OWL thing. Sure not being able to noble the players that were nobling into our core and taking our farms at a rapid pace was annoying. But at the time quite a few of the guys in the north of SHEEPs didn't want to partake in OPs. I was ready for the first OP had my targets picked and my launch times all timed out. Then a few hours before my launch time the OP was canceled. Then I tried to plan an OP on some northern Axte/WAR (Now SWAG), there were about 3 guys that wanted to help, while others felt they were above participating in an OP on the players...I was all for taking out Axte but the planning just wasn't there from what I saw.

Then I hope for your sake the ones who didn't want to participate are now still in Sheeps.

DeletedUser

I'll continue.
Then you declared on FOR and did surprising little recruitment there, however you recruited some from AGG who were warring Plague and then of course some Sheeps who weren't happy that they couldn't noble OWL but had to noble Axte.

Sounds about right? 0o

Yes, recruitment was key to getting the roster I have.

I'm satisfied right now with who I have.
When I won't be anymore, I'll dismiss players, then recruit a couple more... that's how I work, like it or not.

@ Choco Death, He said a small group, so I figured he was talking about TRIBE, and not MIND. REDDOT had like... 45 players? Not quite a small group [:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Then I hope for your sake the ones who didn't want to participate are now still in Sheeps.

He complained about a couple players, like WB because they just decided to attack by themselves for ODA. Not like the op was very important, it was against some noob players that clearly WB and whoever else could take on alone. They were suprised to see him choose two weak targets for the op and so they decided to do that.

These were (WAR) aka swag players

DeletedUser95593

Yes, recruitment was key to getting the roster I have.

@ Choco Death, He said a small group, so I figured he was talking about TRIBE, and not MIND. REDDOT had like... 45 players? Not quite a small group [:icon_wink:

He also said they were based in K34, which tribe weren't. :icon_razz: We know who would have won if we warred instead of merged :icon_wink:

DeletedUser92795

For my sake? It isn't like I turned my back on people or left on bad terms. My troops were still in front line villages for over a week after leaving. I made sure they were either not needed or replaced before pulling them.

Don't forget when the war first kicked off you took in a couple cowards...correct?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
For my sake? It isn't like I turned my back on people or left on bad terms. My troops were still in front line villages for over a week after leaving. I made sure they were either not needed or replaced before pulling them.

Don't forget when the war first kicked off you took in a couple cowards...correct?

Your misunderstanding me.
It sounds to me that you left because there wasn't enough cooperation in the north against Axte/Swag.
So I hope for your sake that when you left those people who didn't cooperate didn't move with you.
Because that would be... Ironic I suppose :icon_smile:

And what do you mean I took in a few cowards? That wasn't about Axte at all. But then again I can't blame you for misunderstanding a situation 3 continents away.

DeletedUser92795

Ah, I did misunderstand I thought you were saying is as if they are gonna come after me. The players I am with in MIND now are very cooperative when it comes to killing critters in our area.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Ah, I did misunderstand I thought you were saying is as if they are gonna come after me. The players I am with in MIND now are very cooperative when it comes to killing critters in our area.

Yes I'm sure they don't mind attacking OWL, but didn't some of them refuse to engage Axte?

DeletedUser

I also asked for you to hold your pants for a short while, the op and the war started in a rough way bc we had issues with axte spying on our tribe. Knowing that info you and another person decided to leave anyway.

I dont hate you for it, i feel as if its your loss... I play TW to war in the biggest wars so this is the best situation for me right now.