White eye - duke of J M - a fake?

sathom

You know Osviux if you have an issue with white eyes, me and you can settle this cause i will wipe you off the map as many times as it takes there is no reason you need slander someone in the forums and mass mail everyone in the tribe that you have an issue with! That is nothing but insulting, Also nobody took over white eyes account its the same player from world 6 she has just been having a tough start

Whoa there tough guy!

DeletedUser

Lies

Sorry was just angry because he massed message everyone in the tribe then put it up on the forums was no need for it except to discredit white eyes he could of just moved on, plus was no need to criticize how white eyes types by johnny walked and for a fact she does have MS. Also there has never been a single message telling people not to farm either in the tribe forums or sent by mail as osviux claims. Also she doesn't and has never ran a tribalhugs tribe as he claims. If he is going to make claims or say statements like these he should provide more facts then just that he got kicked for having an outside sitter and got hostile calling white eyes a liar after she told him that she wasn't going to provide him with any attack reports.

Lies there was a message saying do not farm people in tribes, farm the barbs and the other people. so basicly she was telling people not to clear there 7x7.

DeletedUser

The one sitting Osviux is me. We have been doing this from the start of the world, he sits me during the night, I'll return it in kind. We might as well be co-playing but I wanted my own account (you can find it under this name). Both tribes we are in now have accepted our account sitting. At startup, all it offers is a bonus to the player and a minor threat to the tribe.

I can understand not showing reports to someone outside the tribe or someone you dont know, but to a player in the same tribe there should be no problem. Communicating with players, reports included, is mandatory and should never have been an issue. Getting spiked, and in an area like that, its no surprise she got held back, thats an unlucky place to land. Regardless, there should be no mistrust between members. I'd leave without a second thought if my tribe held information from me.

Even before all of this started, I made a post on their forums under my mates name. Spying is a problem, yes, but not at this point in the game. There is barely any information, other than diplomacy, that would actually give an advantage to another tribe. Not to mention our tribes are not even in the same area. On top of everything else, what would be the point before Nobles? Besides, why would I sabotage my mates tribe? Thats like stabbing myself in the foot. I'm not undoing all the work we have done. Anyone worried about spies, at this point in the game, is just paranoid. Later, sure. But now?

Last but not least, I'd be amused to see you try and wipe him out. The best you could do is lose troops to his walls. =P

I'd give you a medal if you could even get a scout passed me or him to see his troops or resources.

Also, Osviux is ranked #1 in your tribe. Can you tell me why? He is no point whore.

I cant confirm what Monkey-D.-Luffy said, but many people left the tribe around the time he did.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102584

I haven't seen the message if you could post it as proof then, though she never said not to farm at all just prevent war before we could better situated and know out members whats the use of someone causing war for the tribe if everyone is going to leave

The people that left were all from monkey's tribe

DeletedUser

hes not a point whore and so strong. damn:( darn ur even stronger. whys everyone so strong >.< i feel like a noob again

DeletedUser

No we had it settled with the sitter, I was kicked off the tribe after the last message actually -_- Her past actions made me suspicious so I started asking questions to see if I can find a lie.

Speaking of slander Bahamut, after kicking me she accused me of spying.

DeletedUser

lol who would spy on a rank 100 tribe. Also theres nothing to spy for. Seriously no wars no nothingXD

DeletedUser

Getting spiked, and in an area like that, its no surprise she got held back, thats an unlucky place to land.

I was just wondering what kind of ridiculous spike would stop her from gaining no ODA?
white eyes player history

Also she doesn't and has never ran a tribalhugs tribe as he claims.

I was the 1 who made most of the allies from chatting with other players joining different tribes if you are going to atleast report someone for doing a bad job do your homework.
I put in bold where you seem to contradict yourself...it IS still her tribe, you just seem to be doing all the hugging for her...

It seems Osviux, was only posting mails showing that he was annoyed that he got kicked, by the looks of things for having an outside sitter (which in white eyes defence I see as a good thing *tribal security and all that*) and then tried to flame him saying he is a fake and stirring all kinds of crap about him.
Errrm if you read the mail he posted, white eyes very first response about the sitter was "but seeing hes your mate and yous do the same its ok"

You know Osviux if you have an issue with white eyes, me and you can settle this cause i will wipe you off the map as many times as it takes there is no reason you need slander someone in the forums and mass mail everyone in the tribe that you have an issue with! That is nothing but insulting, Also nobody took over white eyes account its the same player from world 6 she has just been having a tough start
If she is having a tough start she should be wanting to get a couple of strong players on side? I know a few old worlders strggling with the increased speeds of the world, but from what I can tell, there is nothing really that would have stopped her convincing Osviux she is the original, and that she could do with some help. He knows the original account owner right?

If he is going to make claims or say statements like these he should provide more facts then just that he got kicked for having an outside sitter and got hostile calling white eyes a liar after she told him that she wasn't going to provide him with any attack reports.
Personally I don't see the harm in producing a report showing the count of the troops I lost because...well I don't have them anymore...especially in a farming run which is one of many and in no way holds up to your true count...I don't see what the issue is?
As for his claims, you need to stop arguing them for the reasons I quoted, you aren't helping yourself...or white eyes. I suggest she tries to either move on from this, or sort it out in game with Osviux. Either way, if they have a decent honest discussion with each other, I'm sure Osviux himself would apologise for the way he has acted in all this. Thhough that is a character assumption he is more than welcome to deny.

DeletedUser

I haven't seen the message if you could post it as proof then, though she never said not to farm at all just prevent war before we could better situated and know out members whats the use of someone causing war for the tribe if everyone is going to leave

The people that left were all from monkey's tribe

Alright Bahamut you are right she did not tell us not to farm at all she just told us to farm the scraps that everyone else leave us.

And we left because she posted You don't like It then leave we wont mind, so we left no foul no play.

Then i find you are messaging people telling them i am a refugee, How can you be a refugee when you are told too leave and that the tribe does not mind.

anyway bring it i have cleared 4 of your members so far still waiting on you so called attack on me. every member i cleared where Point ******, like your leader is most likely.

She may be big on world 6 but to be frank she is a noob she wont last long on this world.

DeletedUser

Alright Bahamut you are right she did not tell us not to farm at all she just told us to farm the scraps that everyone else leave us.

And we left because she posted You don't like It then leave we wont mind, so we left no foul no play.

Then i find you are messaging people telling them i am a refugee, How can you be a refugee when you are told too leave and that the tribe does not mind.

anyway bring it i have cleared 4 of your members so far still waiting on you so called attack on me. every member i cleared where Point ******, like your leader is most likely.

She may be big on world 6 but to be frank she is a noob she wont last long on this world.

adding another point on the world 6 part
i dont get why people use old worlds as their markers for skills, the new worlds are so different theres no point to compare.
use the worlds made in the last 2 years, ok they're still close in the gameplay level. but the older the world the further away it is from the modern standart.

DeletedUser

adding another point on the world 6 part
i dont get why people use old worlds as their markers for skills, the new worlds are so different theres no point to compare.
use the worlds made in the last 2 years, ok they're still close in the gameplay level. but the older the world the further away it is from the modern standart.

another thing is if you play in a very old world and havent played a new one since, you pretty much lost without all your villages and troops and nobles, being a good starter is also something you have to learn, i i saw many vets from old worlds do poorly in a new one, also because the other world account is very demanding as well.

DeletedUser

2011/11/06

bahamut101 today at 17:32
Why do you care so much about this man its just a game. If and I am saying if it is another person playing the account then I never knew the original owner so why should I care cause I have only know the current owner so doesn't really bother me. You really need to get a life if you are getting this involved in a game seriously

Bahamut writes (2011,October 18th, 02:20):

DeletedUser

let this thread die man,

funnypictures3963.jpg

and thats what i have to say about J M