WHNC is back to rule world 38

DeletedUser

we are originally from world 25 where we got to rank 1 but unfortunately I got killed and am here to start on world 38, if you want to be a part of history send me a mail now because your wanted, join and you will be treated fairly and respectfully. Work Hard and you will get a good status. Anyone wishing to come needs to give me all their history from playing the game (we do not want crap losers with no chance in getting good!! :) will be your face when you find out we will rule with your help and contribution. When sending me a mail make sure you write what job you want and I will do my best to give everyone who deserves a certain job that job. If you join you will give a contribution to getting us to the top. We will make enemies but the experienced players who join will help the smaller ones. We will mosh our enemies big or small and make great allies which will share our forums and help us become victoious. We only take in the elite. Mail me if you think you are elite. After one week we should all be farming the players around us.

I also need to know whether you can be trusted and if you are going to stay.
In your message these are the points you need to cover:
-What use will you be to me
-Experience in the game so far
-Game plan
-Old tribes you have been in
-make it friendly and persuasive

Final comments

We will terrorise our enemies
Confort our allies
Farm vigorously
and have fun
but serious fun:icon_wink:

P.S you may be wandering why I am not a part of WHNC history but I was forced to change name due to the enemies I created who will hunt me down wherever I go.

They are my enemies because of the simple fact that I did not let them in my tribe and the others were just players who were near me and I farmed.
So send all your mails to me quickly if you want to join world 38s best tribe
go south west if possible

Last edited by a moderator: