Who are the better spammers?

DeletedUser100750

Aright, so me and Make a monser (my duke feel sorry for me) have been argueing on skype on what group is the better spammer overall The "Pony Movement" or the llamas. Now I ain't one for making a big fancy thread about this, so I'll say this I'll let the people on here say who is better. Let the spam war start! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser102104

WOAH. My llama's spam only the W62 forums. (smirk) But I think some of us are getting banned for a day or two...

DeletedUser

So, wait, is Monster the leader of the llamas?

/Has not been following recent news D:

Garrock

Can you spam with wit? or just spam? What is your idea of better? Truthfully, if the bar is to be judged by intellect and wit, then both are atrocious... if it's just to bang kitchen pots, then, it's a tough race.

Last edited:

Garrock

was drunk :( can you spam and look like an ass? I get that award :icon_neutral:

That said, it's not that whit is not a word, nor sound like "wit"... but... an ass is an ass is an ass.

good catch.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Can you spam with wit? or just spam? What is your idea of better? Truthfully, if the bar is to be judged by intellect and wit, then both are atrocious... if it's just to bang kitchen pots, then, it's a tough race.

I prefer using my wit to make others bang kitchen pots...

DeletedUser

Whatever group has Marissa usually loses in a spam war, because she hogs all the posts...