who has made there mark

DeletedUser

Immature insults from Sjaak Zwart -> excellent, relevant reply from joe -> rinse and repeat.

The cycle continues.

DeletedUser

Wow Joe, soo much text and almost without spelling errors. Did your momma write this for ya?

And aod makes a total of 6.
nice to see that you backstabbed your ally though.

coming from you almost makes it funny
too much blah blah blah

AoD were never in the family. DoA became the main tribe when AoD merged into us. DoA ended the alliance with us. we had a falling out were they ended shared forum and were having organizing to hit us and were going to send mails to glow and se7en.

Backstabb our ally? refer to the above. I stand by my allies 100% we have had 3. Super/SmallV who ended our alliance, same with DoA and purrr. I have honored all three. With purrr i even went so far to say I'd fight nuts/cheers with them if you remember that.

coming from you almost makes it funny

Coming from you it doesn't affect me. I used to be unsure of myself as a leader but i know now for a fact that i am a good one and many on externals will agree with me. Im not going to argue with you more on this thread as you are just another immature brat that needs a spanking. Im waiting for that message from husker saying i was up for kicking and for you to be a man and post your ign.

DeletedUser

I am getting confused now joe, aod were not family but ally and merged in P. DOA was an ally but became an enemy. super was ally smallv was ally. purrr was ally. all I see was family and allies and they were all interned. great job joe, great job.

DeletedUser

I am getting confused now joe, aod were not family but ally and merged in P. DOA was an ally but became an enemy. super was ally smallv was ally. purrr was ally. all I see was family and allies and they were all interned. great job joe, great job.

AoD were never a ally. They were falling apart so i offered them to merge their 25 best they did. DoA was their academy tribes as was supposed to go bye bye some how that didn't happen. super/smallv were our allys in the beginning stage of the world on the east side.

DoA, super. smallv were allies but due to all three tribes leaderships became enemies. purrr was a ally for like a week before they disbanded.

Internal-ed is when a player is in 'Your' tribe and is being eaten by your own members. Yes i have done a great job ~P~ is still here after 102 days. only Barb can say the same.

Soberknight

AoD were never a ally. They were falling apart so i offered them to merge their 25 best they did. DoA was their academy tribes as was supposed to go bye bye some how that didn't happen. super/smallv were our allys in the beginning stage of the world on the east side.

DoA, super. smallv were allies but due to all three tribes leaderships became enemies. purrr was a ally for like a week before they disbanded.

Internal-ed is when a player is in 'Your' tribe and is being eaten by your own members. Yes i have done a great job ~P~ is still here after 102 days. only Barb can say the same.

I never thought you were as bad as they said over here first time you were duke. Also agree you have learned alot.

If i may give some form of criticism, which will allow you to reassess your skills and become even better still:
- dont dwell in the past. Yes you did quite well last few weeks. Doesnt say anything about the next few.
- Your strategy needs some improvements. Try to think 2 steps ahead. For example i dont think your alliance with Purrr was your best accomplishment. If what i hear on your next move is correct, well: try to think 2 steps further and you will see that step is by far your best.

What you need now is a good friendship that will last and watches your back. Your position on the map is not the best.