Who is going to pay for these OVERDUEs?

DeletedUser

not to many.

i dont belive that it is to many people, cos it happens 24 hrs aday not just when people say, everone home from school, and yes i do know it is 24 hrs or min of 20 hrs away cos i was up till 4.30 am and then got up and checked at 8am this morring, and it was like it alnight apart from the odd cpl of mins here and there.
if it is cos of to many players then it is cos of what i said on world 3 when it came out they trying to make to much money by havein to many worlds on there severs,and need to have severs just for each world.
if tis keeps up they could find them selves in deep sxxx as they takein money and not given what you pay for.

*razor*

i dont belive that it is to many people, cos it happens 24 hrs aday not just when people say, everone home from school, and yes i do know it is 24 hrs or min of 20 hrs away cos i was up till 4.30 am and then got up and checked at 8am this morring, and it was like it alnight apart from the odd cpl of mins here and there.
if it is cos of to many players then it is cos of what i said on world 3 when it came out they trying to make to much money by havein to many worlds on there severs,and need to have severs just for each world.
if tis keeps up they could find them selves in deep sxxx as they takein money and not given what you pay for.

differnt time zones

DeletedUser3461

seems the problem is solved now. I havent get any overdues or trojan warnings today. thanks to technical staff (or whoever handled this) :)

DeletedUser

there's an announcement that they've bought new hardware for the server..