who marked

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

the winner of this will go in milestones

who as in what player had the biggest impact on 2010 w44?

what tribe had the biggest impact?

list some names and tribes, then we will vote. the one with most votes in 7 days wins

D4alicious

Do we get explanations? As to why you think this way.

DeletedUser

I'd say RAM considering we were rank 1 for most part of 2010

DeletedUser

yea and had tops ODA and ODD. Storm still hasnt passed Ram's ODA

I picked WW, because he was a beast. Endless defending holding top ODA by a long shot. second in points. He was all around just a beast

DeletedUser

if people want they can explain maybe win a few votes, but you dont have too. i DO NOT want this to be a flame contest

DeletedUser

WoundedWand- He was just a beast as lambz said :p

Ram for sure, we weer the most offencive tribe there was

DeletedUser

Player - D4 - Let's face it, this fellow was a game breaker on W44. He was a successful tribe of one, and his move to Storm was exactly what the world needed to help shift the power away from the mega tribe and onto a more level playing field. Consistently a steamroller in action, a great war general, I don't see why he isn't a shoe in. Not to take anything away from anyone, but let's face it, for a long time the hot topic was "What will D4 do next?"

Tribe - RAM - This world was considered theirs for a long, long time. Stacked with super players, they waged a heck of a growth and took absolute control pretty quickly. Yes, Storm may have finally unseated them, but until they did, this world was pretty much theirs for the taking. Can you even imagine what it would have been like if D4 decided to join them instead of Storm? In an alternate Universe somewhere, this world has been RAMified.

DeletedUser

D4 by far made the biggest impact as a single player for reasons already explained by the ever-so-wellspeaking Elle. :)

As far as tribes, I'm not going to comment.

DeletedUser

Player - the absolutely superstar of w44, D4 the Awesome , with his chosen to join Storm in battle, not as a foot soldier but as a protagonist.
Even if Ginger Bread ODD-Man team should me mentioned too, cause his amazing resistance to Ram's attacks (especially compared to the fallen of Ram's players under Storm fire) has been to my eyes one of the real keys of Storm victory.
Tribe - Ram the powerhouse, that with its incredible and costant grow owned for very long time the throne of W44, with their leaders' chosen to declare on Storm.

DeletedUser

Player- WW first and foremost. He was leading the ODA (54 mill) of the world by 20~ million (next player had around 30 mill) by the time he was banned. He had great growth and, in my opinion, would have passed up D4 as the #1 ranked player by this time.

Tribe- RAM. Longest leading tribe on this world and still has milestones that haven't been passed

DeletedUser

Player - wood@war - he nobled me out, and was the leader of the 2 biggest tribes in the early world.

Tribe - RAM, quite obvious really.

DeletedUser

Player - woundedwand, the guy dismantled tribes himself, a war machine, moved a few ks to get into action

Tribe - RAM - put up, lead and still leading in many milestones even months after disbandment

Status
Not open for further replies.