Difference: 42

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 100,632
Side 2: 497,626
Difference: 396,994

chart

DeletedUser

To be perfectly honnest,I been really suprised about the succes we had with the OP that just landed.

With lot of mess in my own attack plan,I did not expected to be that succesfull myself.and I know I was not the only one with such fail launch.

Dont really know what happened,maybe I over estimated the defender,maybe something happenned to him that could explain it.

But that was suprising to get 6 out of 7 with what I launched and how I launched.

Im not even sure my launch could have met Pro requirement:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser110536

To be perfectly honnest,I been really suprised about the succes we had with the OP that just landed.

With lot of mess in my own attack plan,I did not expected to be that succesfull myself.and I know I was not the only one with such fail launch.

Dont really know what happened,maybe I over estimated the defender,maybe something happenned to him that could explain it.

But that was suprising to get 6 out of 7 with what I launched and how I launched.

Im not even sure my launch could have met Pro requirement:icon_surprised:

You had problems... I think I cleared more of my own vills :icon_cry:...................

But James wasn't bragging either in a rough week that was his moment in the sun...let him have it.

Also, I am under orders, to publicly Apologize to Mr. Bonnie Bon Bon. and that we all know I am Bonnie's Bish.

(he no speaka english good) lol hahahahahahaha... My guy!!!)

DeletedUser76845

Side 1:
Tribes: Turtl3, Pro, Pr{o}A
Side 2:
Tribes: {[MD]}
Players: Captain8

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 113
Side 2: 112
Difference: 1

chart