Who's noticed

DeletedUser1082

That, as a general rule of thumb, satellite tribes seem to grow progressively smaller as they go through the numbers, even though the first ones are very impressive. Then the allies and NAPs of the original tribes would have to set them as NAPs and go out of their way to find new targets.

I'm not implying anything. Just something that I noticed as someone looking to expand.

DeletedUser

Yeah, separating out the chaff -- that makes sense. But then why keep all the relatively inactive one-village players, too?

DeletedUser

NO, that's because the Original tribe recruits the best players from the sister tribes. Sister tribes remain then like academies.

I would argue that the sister tribes mainly recruit from further and further out from the center, meaning that their recruitment pool has a far less average point total than the original tribe

DeletedUser1082

Is it embarrasing when a sister tribe passes the tribe with the smaller number...?

DeletedUser

It's a good thing we have satellite tribes.

If we didn't have the 80 member limit, there would be TW wannabe's in world 2, that would mess everything up.

8 Satellite tribes has a lot less communication than 1 huge tribe of 240 people.

DeletedUser

cool, you are quite right here... to say the truth i didnt notice

DeletedUser

It's a good thing we have satellite tribes.

If we didn't have the 80 member limit, there would be TW wannabe's in world 2, that would mess everything up.

8 Satellite tribes has a lot less communication than 1 huge tribe of 240 people.

lol

TW might appear as many tribes on world 2 but we still work as one.

DeletedUser791

TW organizes by continent, and we are still highly organized even though there are 8 tribes. (ask -hted-)

Build armies not points. :p