why cant scouts see buildings

DeletedUser

6 months down the road..it'll be hard knowing whats stacked and what isn't... I'm not particularly fond of this setting :(

You are aware that units are shown by scouts? you cannot see outside troops. Well, big deal. In paladin worlds it's the same thing. If you give a child 6 toys to play it will cry if you take one away. If you just give him five in the first place, he will be playing happily.

Learn to deal with it. There have been other worlds where scouting was difficult and people coped with it just fine. Or do you need the supersimple arcade settings to have fun? Hey, let's get growing barbarians so everyone can noble a good village. And let's put a button on every account that goes from red to green when someone goes online. Yes, it's irony.

DeletedUser

This looks intresting, havn't really looked into it but it might adds to the flavor. We'll see how it goes <3

franstallenoskavitch

You are aware that units are shown by scouts? you cannot see outside troops. Well, big deal. In paladin worlds it's the same thing. If you give a child 6 toys to play it will cry if you take one away. If you just give him five in the first place, he will be playing happily.

Learn to deal with it. There have been other worlds where scouting was difficult and people coped with it just fine. Or do you need the supersimple arcade settings to have fun? Hey, let's get growing barbarians so everyone can noble a good village. And let's put a button on every account that goes from red to green when someone goes online. Yes, it's irony.

oh im sorry Jamm, but i dont see the point where she is "crying" so to speak. She simply states she is not overly fond of the settings.

This is the first .net server with these sort of scouts, so of course you will have people complain due to the fact it is not even mentioned in the settings or help.

But hey, let's go flame someone because they don't like a setting not mentioned, or is it more the fact that they attention of this thread was on them and it is taking away from your ego?

DeletedUser

This is the first .net server with these sort of scouts, so of course you will have people complain due to the fact it is not even mentioned in the settings or help.

Not really, there was something similar on paladin worlds (they only do so much). She was talking about not seeing if a village was stacked or not. Pretty obvious if a village would be stacked when you scout since you can't dodge outside support from a non-controlling village.

Last edited by a moderator:

franstallenoskavitch

2 problems though hanis,

1 - This is not a paladin world, which is why i was saying this is the first of its kind.

2 - I wasnt debating the truth of what she said

DeletedUser

2 problems though hanis,

1 - This is not a paladin world, which is why i was saying this is the first of its kind.

2 - I wasnt debating the truth of what she said

Yes, I know. I said it was similar. You were debating Jamm's post of which he replied to Lizy. I just brought back the topic of what he quoted from her post and what I thought they meant from their contents. It still stands, you can't dodge stacked troops no matter what settings.