Why Growth Sucks

DeletedUser

Tuzain asked me several times on skype to stop posting. He knows who I am, and by knowing who I am he also knows that I know a fair amount of things that very few people on the world know. Things I know could very much impact the course of this world if released to public. It is for those reasons that he decided to stay quiet about my identity. If he exposes me, everything gets released. Everything.

Well, I would love to see the proofs of Tuzain asking you to stop posting haha.

DeletedUser

There is no need for me to prove myself to random people. Why don't you ask Tuz to show you instead. There is a reason he stopped posting here on the externals. I had him put in his place.

DeletedUser

Tuzain asked me several times on skype to stop posting. He knows who I am, and by knowing who I am he also knows that I know a fair amount of things that very few people on the world know. Things I know could very much impact the course of this world if released to public. It is for those reasons that he decided to stay quiet about my identity. If he exposes me, everything gets released. Everything.

So again, you screen shot a PUBLIC mail to everyone from what might as well be years ago......I asked for REAL intel. KRYPTO...or whoever you are as you will never tell the truth....DON"T GO AWAY MAD. JUST GO AWAY.

DeletedUser

@mell its not really public if its designated as 'Top Secret' right at the beginning of the mail, now is it? Not to mention the little notice where he specifically asks it not to be posted on the forums or told to anyone.

aquilon

Some of those statements are seriously delusional lol. I mean I really dislike growth but even I can see there's something wrong there

Sir TJ

There is no need for me to prove myself to random people. Why don't you ask Tuz to show you instead. There is a reason he stopped posting here on the externals. I had him put in his place.

If this rubbish was half true, I wouldn't be hiding if I was Tuzain. I'd have your ass given the boot and have the whole world eat you alive...but who to say your not Tuzain or a co player :icon_eek:

DeletedUser47445

First off: Today, 00:59
King Hadeus

This message is hidden because King Hadeus is on your ignore list.

View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Oh sweet silence.

Secondly, I love how you have such an obsession with both me and Tuzain. How many times have you tried to frame me with your trolling bullshit? And as for tuz, nice avatar. Sure looks original and one of a kind
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

@mell its not really public if its designated as 'Top Secret' right at the beginning of the mail, now is it? Not to mention the little notice where he specifically asks it not to be posted on the forums or told to anyone.

NO, you said tuzain has been lying to the tribe but you have yet to prove it. You hide behind a traitor to the tribe and post circulars that was sent to the whole tribe. OF COURSE IT SAYS TOP SECRET. But it was sent to the tribe informing them of what was going on. AND OF COURSE WE DIDN"T WHAT IT GETTING OUTSIDE THE TRIBE

What is pathetic is you are betraying the tribe you PROFESSED to love until Tuzain didn't kiss the ground you walk on.

So what you are really saying is you have no information on NME or GROWTH councils....What was discussed...Plans to attack growth or nme......

THIS IS THE FORTH AND FINAL TIME IM GOING TO ASK OR SHUT UP. GIVE ME SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE THAT TUZAIN BETRAYED THE TRIBE. STOP POSTING CIRCULARS EVERYONE IN GROWTH HAS. STOP THROWING THIS TEMPER TANTRUM BECAUSE GROWTH DIDN'T DECLARE ON NME LIKE YOU WANTED AND BECAUSE TUZAIN DIDN'T KISS YOUR A$$ ON THE EXTERNALS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@mackobex learn to spell my name before you start adressing me.
I won't cry you a damn thing. You, and all others who even remotely care for this game, should be crying rivers. You are a member of the most huggery tribe I have ever seen in this game. You are everything whats wrong with this world. Cant wait for you to join Growth so I can forcefully internal you.

What do you think you are doing with these threads....

DeletedUser47445

I wish he would try to force internal him. This way we get his identity in game.

Or you know, you could force internal me. I'm in growth, hell most of my account is backline. If you're such as hotshot and since I quote "simply lack the skills to fight through a war" show me.

DeletedUser

I wish he would try to force internal him. This way we get his identity in game.

Or you know, you could force internal me. I'm in growth, hell most of my account is backline. If you're such as hotshot and since I quote "simply lack the skills to fight through a war" show me.
And how would that work? How does one internal himself?

DeletedUser117803

Brandolini's Law

The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
So again, you screen shot a PUBLIC mail to everyone from what might as well be years ago......I asked for REAL intel. KRYPTO...or whoever you are as you will never tell the truth....DON"T GO AWAY MAD. JUST GO AWAY.

I find it really funny how people think I am King Hadeus. Why don't you ask the man himself ? If I had something to say, I would have told you on skype in pm, like I did with Tuzain. I didn't log on w74 for over a month now nor I have another account.

So, back off.

Leave me and my name out of this thread. If you want to talk add me on skype: kriptotw

DeletedUser47445

Gee, their egos don't match one single bit :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well sounds like he put your name out there mate now I guess we will see if you can back your play