Why is everyone so rude ????

DeletedUser

Ben is great what tribe are you from? thats not your in game name is it?

DeletedUser

I suspect number of people who actively play would be around 80k. Ie ppl who at least get past 1 village.

Agreed lol, and even less read the forums, not to mention W5 forums, but you're ruining my point! :( lol
Which is that this petition really won't get anywhere, and you aren't reaching very many players, and that most of the people signing are already "nice" on the forums anyways, or at least in their eyes they are.

DeletedUser

I 2nd this person as well, good job, but still, petition to remove Ben has been set in place, somebody open up a new thread for it, lets get some signing going.

DeletedUser

I 2nd this person as well, good job, but still, petition to remove Ben has been set in place, somebody open up a new thread for it, lets get some signing going.

i do not see any new thread yet :lol:

DeletedUser

ifyouhaveballs, you do it :D

DeletedUser

Archblade...we've been through this many a time.

And I do not make threads.

DeletedUser

Ben, I tried it long time ago, it is hopeless.
Those people just change tribes but not the attitude

DeletedUser

Yes, we all just change tribes...not our attitudes, we're all just in this together, it's a giant Vojd conspiracy. We're a force of mini VVV'ers....