Why is there not powerful tribes in the rim??

DeletedUser20808

I'm noob but i'm still smart enough to know that the rim could really be a threat if some one would organize it.
no one seems to take the rim seroiusly.
i was just wondering if there are any serious tribes out in the rim or am i gonna have to work my way south?

doofgod

Noobs always land on the rim, making them hard to organize by default.

There are always rim tribes that dominate their respective areas, but older tribes had more time to grow, and thus would be larger.

Rim players also have fewer points because they had not the time to build up, which translates into less power.

DeletedUser20808

oh i see.

So all of the big tribe such as die./Ctrl and others are more in the middle because they have been around longest.

One more question, would it be possible to unite the rim under one tribe much like a family tribe?

xxyourselfxx

well you could have like 20 rim tribes as a family, would be very uncoordinated and people would eventually get pissed off of having nobody to noble.

DeletedUser20808

oh hmm. so in other worlds has there ever been a rim tribe thats become one of the biggest powers or can it just not be done?

DeletedUser

oh hmm. so in other worlds has there ever been a rim tribe thats become one of the biggest powers or can it just not be done?

yes. there have been good and bad examples. RUM in w2 had like 40 tribes at its peak and it ended in a desaster. World 1 was kinda different. All depends on the quality of the rim players.

DeletedUser20808

well to the three of you i give thanks most people don't bother to answer a poor noobs question. :)

DeletedUser

recently the large tribes are starting to advance on the rim. lol were talking about the rim as if its like some underground sewer with sacry music or something.

DeletedUser

recently the large tribes are starting to advance on the rim. lol were talking about the rim as if its like some underground sewer with sacry music or something.

Sounds like you've visited there too! :lol:

DeletedUser

well i was on the rim at one point but n ow K23 isnt it anymore

DeletedUser

well you see what you gotta do is have someone find this game (me) play it for a while like it and tell all of his really talented friends who love to play internet games like this about it and have them join at roughly the same time in the same area. like our tribe has then within 2 weeks you go from haveing a couple hundred power (right before i joined) to being ranked 350 of all tribes in W10 and getting close to 100K points

and that is how you get a powerful rim tribe...unless you are already a powerful tribe and just start nobling your way outward lol
Garrett