Why Your tribe? why your leaders?

• Thread starter Will1990 Siggi Arazlam
  • Start date

Will1990 Siggi Arazlam

There are many tribes and within those tribes are normally several leaders. As W18 progresses i thought it would be nice to bring back an old thread. This is semi a non bashing eachother thread.

A few questions though.

1. Why your tribe specifically?

2.a Do you think you would be happy in other tribes?

2.b if so which?

3. What characteristics are your priorities and in what order if you think that way.

4.a Why your leader or leaders?

4.b If several is there one that you would like to mention as more outstanding than the others? not trying to cause dissent here but honestly I think most people favor one leader its natural. Not that they wouldnt follow the others.

5. What characteristics do you favor in leaders? And in what order if you so choose.

6. Is there a leader in another tribe that you feel you would follow?

7. Most memorable part of W18 for you.

8. Which tribe do you have the most respect for?

bomberace101

1. 2 Years with near enough the same people since the start, would be silly to move after all we have done and achieved even if the future doesn't look too bright.

2a. I havent had any contact with leaders in other tribes so doubt i would want to be led by someone i didn't personally know.

2b. Although i could always go back to ~*FC*~ :)

3. Reputation, acknowledgement and all round respect. Since im nearing my end of TW it would be nice to not be thought of the annoying prat but of a half decent player who gave tribes troubles

4a. (Why your leaders are? your leaders) Rudegar is always the most recognized leader of the south east although with his leaving we now have a collection of very good players filling in.

4b. They're all great (For the brownie points)

5. Honesty i suppose, whether they do things wrong or right as long as they are open about it they still keep the respect.

6. As said earlier, i would like to know people a bit more before leaving the friends i have alrady.

7. Launching my first attacks in my first proper war against Fenix, I only had 10 villages and to take a village 10 hours away was seen as a great achievement and managing to hold it.

8. RKN, i bashed them in the past for their poor geography and stuff but they can turn it up when they want to from experience :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1. Why your tribe specifically? The players left in PX are the ones who i admire the most. When all of the BS that went down between (now) VST and MM members these players stayed true to the bigger picture we were trying to create, making a tribe big enough to fight apoc. Although apoc would surely be laughing at us after this these players remained loyal so i will stay with these players until we as a whole (or most at least) decide to join another tribe or we keep going the way we are.

2.a Do you think you would be happy in other tribes? If most/all of the above said players left and we joined another tribe than yes, that would definately be possible.

2.b if so which? I personally like TF as a tribe. They are all good active players, something that would be good to be part of.

3. What characteristics are your priorities and in what order if you think that way. I like an aggressive active tribe that is willing to work together as a team, thus, reason for picking TF.

4.a Why your leader or leaders? I am presently a duke of PX of 4 dukes so i will comment on the other 3. Cserule was made duke by me a few weeks ago as she has a head for this game, is constantly active on the forums and is not afraid to express her opinion/opinions with which i agree 'most' of the time..Marksyourdaddy has alot of respect from players all around, he reminds me a little of rudegar but a little less expressive with his voice. And cchaney who has just came back is also a very active duke who continuously looks for ways to fight apoc and also has good communication skills. We could talk about this for hours..

4.b If several is there one that you would like to mention as more outstanding than the others? not trying to cause dissent here but honestly I think most people favor one leader its natural. Not that they wouldnt follow the others. PX hasn't been around for that long so we are all still getting to know each other. I'm sure all our dukes (with what they have) will do their best.

5. What characteristics do you favor in leaders? And in what order if you so choose. There are a few that i like; Aggressiveness is a must, if your duke is attacking and you respect them you will more than likely follow. Good communication is also a must as is loyalty,and generally being an all round decent person.

6. Is there a leader in another tribe that you feel you would follow? Possibly

7. Most memorable part of W18 for you. Learning what a nuke was.. Singing to msbella and JMCgeach on skype, wasted..

8. Which tribe do you have the most respect for? Apoc, definatley. They have had a game plan for along time now and have stuck by it. Well done.In saying that i have respect for all PX players for staying loyal to the fight against apoc. Keep your heads up guys, there is still along way to go and anything can happen..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are many tribes and within those tribes are normally several leaders. As W18 progresses i thought it would be nice to bring back an old thread. This is semi a non bashing eachother thread.

A few questions though.

1. Why your tribe specifically? I came to TW along with many other BA-I folk and its a community that I feel a part of. As for Apoc-D specifically, its wanting to play alongside the people here that brought me back to W18.

2.a Do you think you would be happy in other tribes?

2.b if so which? Maybe Apoc-C, probably not anywhere else though.

3. What characteristics are your priorities and in what order if you think that way. Activity and maturity, both in game and socially. Its a vicious cycle, the more participation there is the better the ops work out and the more people want to keep participating. Likewise, a friendly atmosphere where you can have an actual conversation makes the game much more enjoyable.

4.a Why your leader or leaders? Overall, I don't directly see much of what the leadership is doing. It means they're doing a good job.

4.b If several is there one that you would like to mention as more outstanding than the others? not trying to cause dissent here but honestly I think most people favor one leader its natural. Not that they wouldnt follow the others. To me, Zain more than anyone else represents the leadership of Apoc. Always on the frontlines, having a clear vision and strategy for the tribe, always willing to listen to people's problems.

5. What characteristics do you favor in leaders? And in what order if you so choose. I think this is already addressed in 4b

6. Is there a leader in another tribe that you feel you would follow? PeterPaine has always seemed like a good leader to me.

7. Most memorable part of W18 for you. The first week or two after I came back when I was getting hit by all the local players around me, backtiming attacks and trying to get a perimeter established before the long range attacks would set in.

8. Which tribe do you have the most respect for? Apoc-C, I'm in awe of what they've accomplished in sticking to their principles while moving so far east.

Will1990 Siggi Arazlam

1. I've been with BA for most of my tw career. Many great leaders and have for the most part held their morals. They have been strong and helped in disbanding of several top tribes.

2. Apoc C is bout the only other tribe i would consider. I was in TWA N a long time ago and built up some friendships that i still have. I have alot of respect for current duke notverygeordie

3. Activity is a big imo. Also working together with tribe is another priority. With those two , you can kill bout anything that comes your way.

4. They have been experienced in the game and have looked for the best route for my tribe.

4b. Peterpaine has led BA for the past two years. He's always looked at all the options and has made BA a successful tribe.

6. Notverygeordie/zain are prolly the only two that i would follow

7. Too many

8. Apoc C Considering where their home k's are they've expanded into SEVERAL continents and still are expanding. THey are a tight knit group and activity wise they are still doing very well.