Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWAT2003

Why are the rounds starting at like 4AM GMT? This is no good for any European players, why not just start them at like 6PM GMT, which is perfect for most people, or get a nother speed server?

JustToner

Why are the rounds starting at like 4AM GMT? This is no good for any European players, why not just start them at like 6PM GMT, which is perfect for most people, or get a nother speed server?

If i was you i would get your facts right first.

JustToner

#50 Round 47
Start: Monday, 17/03/08 06:00
End: Friday, 21/03/08 21:00
Description:
Player limit: 100
Requirements for victory:
Speed: 250
Unit speed: .7
Sleep mode: Yes
Account sitting: Yes
Morale: Yes
Buliding queue: Yes

The setting clearly show the round starting at 06.00 server time, which is equal to 05.00 GMT, you clearly mention the round starting at 04.00 GMT, meaning your facts are incorrect

SWAT2003

Woah! Im so terribly sorry :( I mean, that 1 whole hour could be the difference between life and death.

DeletedUser

Hs right anyway we would need to get up at 4ish to get ready to start.

DeletedUser

I'd have to stay up until 1 on a school night to get in...lol, I'll live without it.

DeletedUser

I'd have to stay up until 1 on a school night to get in...lol, I'll live without it.

EXACTLY! He can live without it. Why can't you?

And just because it starts at 5 doesn't mean you have to, sure you might be a bit behind if you start 2 hours later but you're still playing, right?

So please stop complaining.

DeletedUser

As it has been mentioned 2753295 times before, we try to make different starting times each round. Unfortunately, it is impossible to please everyone as the time will always be bad for someone even if its good for 99% of the people. Please don't make any more forum topics about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.