winning w6

DeletedUser

I think a good tribe on tribalwars, can win wars, and stick together in wartime. That, for me, is the only good criteria for this game.

DeletedUser38110

I believe at the moment, the strongest tribe is KW. HIRE and ~Or.D~ would complete my top 3 list.

Hard to say though which tribe(s) will 'win' world 6:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Personally I am betting that =DIE= will win in the end :). Sooner or later people will become sick of the old battles, alliances and struggles. They will seek refuge in the quiet and unassuming tribe of the North-West. There will be a new focus on having fun instead of winning wars. And eventually the natural inertia of people bogged down by their bloated accounts will give way to players who just want to enjoy themselves and others. I fully expect =DIE= to roll up the carpets on this world - LOL.

Seriously, I do believe that both RMC and Ord are underrated. The quality of their leadership is underrated and the commitment of their membership is as well. I like where Dom is taking Ord. He is a smarter guy than most people give him credit for and is driven it seems to make it work there. Nestra is also an underrated force in this game. She doesnt talk much, but she has a heart of gold and I believe that is worth something in the long run. Loyalty is built upon leaders who sacrifice and lead by example. Nestra is at the top of my list on that front.

That, of course, is not to diminish the leadership of the other tribes involved. Onny is another quiet, sincere and dedicated leader who has done much to change the face of HIRE to one that IMO is both respectable and laudable. He has his priorities straight.

In the upcoming months look for old alliances to be broken and new ones formed. I smell it in the air. I feel it in my bones. The winds of change will take on gale force before the new year.

Cheers my friends