World 1 Vets

DeletedUser

Yeah...I just recall me being so shocked...oh well. So what exaclty happened to the World War? T:V owned everyone I assume?

NAH.

T:V, feel apart. made TW. Then players from TW left and made DVADER, then we had TW and Dvader. Powerhouses. TW fell apart, and joined with Phoenix to made TW|P and we have Daver and TW|P now. WLE holding its own.

I got that right...or so.

DeletedUser

Depends how long you were playing them and how long you have been playing this game overall. I can only assume that you're experienced from that information though, unless you left the game for a while or something like that.

I'll specify: W1 for a year, W2 still am, W3 for 6 months, W4 for 2 months.

DeletedUser

NAH.

T:V, feel apart. made TW. Then players from TW left and made DVADER, then we had TW and Dvader. Powerhouses. TW fell apart, and joined with Phoenix to made TW|P and we have Daver and TW|P now. WLE holding its own.

I got that right...or so.

WLE? As in IWL etc?

They failed epically back in the day... Somethings change afterall if they're still there.

DeletedUser

WLE? As in IWL etc?

They failed epically back in the day... Somethings change afterall if they're still there.

Sorry yes, left that part out.

DWL IWL WLE all merge to make the Warlord Empire, I came up with the name. =D hehe.

IWL just changed its name to WLE and we all moved there. So never left, and never failed.

DeletedUser

Yes I know Madmarauder. he over 10 million pts in W1. =D

I do play this world.

Hardly. I have 4.2 Million points. Currently taking out Rubair in K73 (Formerly of TW|P) and i'm currently destroying Accountant in K21.

DeletedUser

Mad, is frankyboy89 any good at defending? I've sent over 100 nukes at him and hoping to noble some more villages up in the deep frontlines.

PS: Hopefully W3 counts as being a get :p

DeletedUser

What 'graphcs' are you talking about? theres a world map and a picture of your village that's it.
If I can recall correctly, in W1, before all the updates, the academies used to look like prisons.

DeletedUser

If I can recall correctly, in W1, before all the updates, the academies used to look like prisons.

VULCYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Smexy loves you <3

On topic, yeah I played but it was sad and technically my second world, I joined W5 first :)

DeletedUser

I just wanted to see how many world 1 vets have joined up.

Especially since the setting is basically the same as world 1, except for the speed of it.

Basic units, spear, sword, axe, lc, hv, cats, rams, nobles.

Nobles are made with packages, etc.

You have a 3 tech tree, w00t.

etc.

Presant

DeletedUser

Lol sure WLE is holding its own, but then again WLE did have about the biggest tribe in numbers. I remember the whole "family" of Warlords. How many were there? like 600 or 700? Now they have like 200?

Zschech

ye I remember the WL family
I was in TCK ages ago but quit quite a while ago

DeletedUser

cannibal12 , W1 is good ... im under alias ... you will never guess >:)

lol

WLE FTW