World 2 - Fascinating as it was and still is

DeletedUser

It's been a long time since I decided to quit, but now I'm back. I decided to write a summary of my own expirience of the condition of world 2 as is is right now.

Just 4 months ago, TA|REB posed a serious threat to EG Union. With EG having problems with inactives and the leadership of the Union, Reborn used its benefits and decided to take control of the situation. World 2 really looks quite the same as I once thought it would be. EG had some serious issues with inactives just about a 2 and a half months ago, one of their greatest fighters, Resputi, as I still respect him, was banned. This was a HUGE loss to EG.

World 2 is losing its spark really fast now, because world 2 is almost old as world 1 is. Real life issues are coming upon the players and it is only a matter of time when TA|REB or EG Union conquer the world. Still, if we look at the TWStats, TA|REB shows a good effort in war of the world. I am pleased to see that, although I do not support neither side anymore. I was in MPX.

Then, the disaster happend...

I think it was at the beginning of April when ATEN got the first place. TWStats shows the battles between LWS, ATEN and EA are almost balanced, but if we look it as individual, between LWS and TA|REB, it shows that LWS has conquered more villages than TA|REB. Same story as ATEN. The weakest link in EG Union is EA. TASPQR is doing a great job.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Double check the stats.

The war started around Nov 1, 2010.

Side 1:
Tribes: EGAten, EG|LWS, EG|EA
Side 2:
Tribes: TA|REB, TASPQR

Timeframe: 01/11/2010 00:00:00 to 29/04/2011 00:25:27

Total conquers:

Side 1: 37,395
Side 2: 23,407
Difference: 13,988

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,147
Side 2: 12,097
Difference: 1,950

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 380,009,113
Side 2: 240,793,829
Difference: 139,215,284

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 99,128,547
Side 2: 122,916,250
Difference: 23,787,703

chart

So,
1) We are conquering more from EG than they are from us.
2) EG is conquering more non-TA than us (but this includes barbs and internals).
3) This does not take into account villages lost due to players leaving the game.
4) The fact that we are staying almost even with them, while they outnumber us almost 3-1 only means one thing...

EG = FAIL.

DeletedUser

Indeed. Lately EG has lost their spirit completely, so, congratiolations, TA|REB! :)

Pizz

You have several facts wrong in your story. For instance, Resputi was never banned. He just had his ass handed to him and decided to quit.

DeletedUser

World 2 is losing its spark really fast now, because world 2 is almost old as world 1 is. Real life issues are coming upon the players and it is only a matter of time when TA|REB or EG Union conquer the world. Still, if we look at the TWStats, TA|REB shows a good effort in war of the world. I am pleased to see that, although I do not support neither side anymore. I was in MPX.

Sir Nag, who did you play in MPX ? Details matey or i'll assume you're just an EG propaganda ploy :p

DeletedUser

Sir Nag, who did you play in MPX ? Details matey or i'll assume you're just an EG propaganda ploy :p

Hooch, you know me ;) I will not reveal myself. And duh, I am not EG propaganda neither their puppet.

DeletedUser7464

Nah you probs were but from the way you are talking I'd prefer it if people didn't think you were looooool

So who were you then? Why are you not "revealing yourself"?

I have seen the word Union used by only 1 person.

DeletedUser

Nah you probs were but from the way you are talking I'd prefer it if people didn't think you were looooool

So who were you then? Why are you not "revealing yourself"?

I have seen the word Union used by only 1 person.

And who is that?

DeletedUser7464

Some guy who is in hospital for another 2 months and who owes me premium.