world 24 player pics

DeletedUser

no1 bashed you. Getting bashed means people not liking it. I loved it, so made a compliment. I also noticed you had a name change and was called BarbieMilf. So I don't understand how you could get offended from me calling you a milf.

Anyway, a more practical approach. You are very attractive :icon_wink:. Sorry if I offended you.

DeletedUser55663

m_5b9d2ac5b80b4e65bbd5e6468a6ace1e.jpg

Nekkid pics cost PP :icon_wink:

Moroccantreasures

hi

no rob you didnt offend me ever :)
it was the attention whoring post remark I thought was rude when it was my first time in the forum and I just liked seeing all the pics of players so posted my own. Maybe it was old, sorry but it was a fun thread to see!
I think milf is a compliment and thanks for it!

attention whoring isnt me thats all :)
Heather

Kristiedawn

it was the attention whoring post remark I thought was rude when it was my first time in the forum and I just liked seeing all the pics of players so posted my own. Maybe it was old, sorry but it was a fun thread to see!

Heather

You're a new face is all :)

When I first posted, I was asked, "And who are you?" God knows how many times. People also just ignored my opinion :p Most people know my name now. Keep posting, we need new blood and new perspectives around here. Just make it a good one ;) haha

On topic.
D:
I forgot I was on here anddd delete time :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Heather

dont mind josh he's just a spammer/troll that very very rarely adds anything of use to these forums glad to have another friendly face to add to the forums nd be advised that there are many many trolls that do nothing but insult and cause arguements just dont pay attention to them .....as for you son playing personnelly i dont see a problem with this the games not limited to a certain age and while its true and a younger person maybe easier tricked it dosent mean that they shouldnt be allowed to play and as for language inapporiate language isnt supposed to be used at anytime as stated by the rules

DeletedUser

dont mind josh he's just a spammer/troll that very very rarely adds anything of use to these forums glad to have another friendly face to add to the forums nd be advised that there are many many trolls that do nothing but insult and cause arguements just dont pay attention to them .....as for you son playing personnelly i dont see a problem with this the games not limited to a certain age and while its true and a younger person maybe easier tricked it dosent mean that they shouldnt be allowed to play and as for language inapporiate language isnt supposed to be used at anytime as stated by the rules

*cries*

You're so mean to me!

DeletedUser

not mean just stating facts very rarely hve i seen you add anything of use to the forums if you wish to change this opinion well then that ll on you to do now isnt it

Meh. If something in this world affected me much, I would post decently. But I am not in a top 20 tribe or close to any wars so I got nothing too post.

DeletedUser

yes plox, but not of you!?! I'm afraid mine eyes could no handle the abuse!