World 24

DeletedUser

Haha katooden, I remember you. I was Ciries, me and you fought for quite a while in k21 when you were in HDR was it? A lot of catapults involved if I remember correctly, that was some nasty stuff. What happened in the S2orm/Deus war? I went inactive after we had taken over K60, I was tired of relocating, spread over 9 or 10 k's. The war was on the other side of the world and I couldn't find the effort to make that long distance move again

DeletedUser

Oh Rukoh, I apologize I stole your clan name.

Created Deus Ex Machina a few days ago in K22 I'm not sure if that was what Deus stood for in full name but If it did I apologize

DeletedUser103898

Haha, i played 24 for while with some of my freinds from school. We all nobled our first village in the same area and continued to fuck shit up in our area in a little tribe we made. We didnt care bout consequences as it was just a lets see how many tribes we can piss off before we get nobled out. We all decided not to have any defensive villages, and we waged war on like 3 tribes in the area. 5 of us managed to take over 3 tribes before we got swallowed by HOTNUBZ. It is where i learned that offensive strat is better than defensive by a long stretch lol.

Was the best round i played