world 26 blogger election

DeletedUser

I'd come back to blog for you guys, but this world is closed.

Also, according to latest stat's of the blog's World 26 doesnt have one. Why not Apply? I believe Jehosophat is always looking for new bloggers.

Thanks,

Kris

DeletedUser74275

the problem with this forum is, its all clear!

there is 2 players who post here out of clear!, who are alive in world 26 and current.....

me and mike

so biased ways are only natural, its part and parcel of the make up of this forum too, for banter reasons

but to get a fair reflection now and again from like an arranged blog, with official fair interviews, points of view, acknowledgments etc, would also be nice

DeletedUser

the problem with this forum is, its all clear!

there is 2 players who post here out of clear!, who are alive in world 26 and current.....

me and mike

so biased ways are only natural, its part and parcel of the make up of this forum too, for banter reasons

but to get a fair reflection now and again from like an arranged blog, with official fair interviews, points of view, acknowledgments etc, would also be nice

As bloggers we have to be unbiased, I will speak with the Blog Admin and find out If I can help you guys out with a blog.. but if you guys want a blogger, then apply HERE to join our lovely team =D

Mentor 7th

id just like the opinion of sum1 pure and un-corrupted by our wicked 26 ways

Last edited: