World 26 Posters: Must Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Some of you seemed shocked when you discovered you've broken a rule, so it seems necessary for me to post this, and make sure you all read/re-read the Forum Rules. Those of you who read them in the first place seem to have forgot.

DeletedUser

Stole from W23 - hope xElla- doesn't mind. ;)

I don't want this whole wrong section business, so I'll try my best to stop it.

If your tribe is looking to recruit - Recruitment & Applying to tribes. - A World 26 Sub-forum.

If you are looking for a tribe - Recruitment & Applying to tribes. - A World 26 Sub-forum.

If you wish to make a suggestion about general game play - Suggestions & Discussion

If you wish to make off-topic posts - Offtopic Section

If you have a question about the game - Questions Section

If you wish to make a General topic about Tribalwars - General Section

If you wish to post about another world - Post in the correct world forum.

Everything else regarding World 26 goes in the main forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tone down the flaming and spamming guys. It's getting to the point where I'm not so tolerant about it. Sort it out or I'll have to step in - the world hasn't even started yet.

DeletedUser

Just to make it clear where I stand on a couple of things:

One worded posts like "QFT" "Lol" "Lmao" "rofl" etc etc, ARE against the rules and I will not allow them.
Same goes for smilies. If you just post a smilie and nothing else, you will also be warned/infracted. Both add nothing to the thread and are classed as spam. I do not want to see anymore of these.

Secondly, it is also against the rules to flame people because of their spelling/grammar. I've seen a lot of this today and just thought I'd make it clear that you will be punished for doing so.

DeletedUser

Please, no more people should randomly say "Hey, is xxxx playing this world??" in a thread. That stuff is for PMs. Not the P&P area.

Status
Not open for further replies.