World 38/39 premade

DeletedUser

Okay guys I would like to make a premade tribe for weither world 38 /39 depending on the settings.If you are intrested of joining please mail me:)

thnx!!!

ps.also ask me some good names for it

DeletedUser

Lol, well first you need to tell us about your experience. In all my recruitment threads I do that :S

DeletedUser

Okay lol.I played in world 22 but now quite.Also I made a pretty succesful tribe in world 31 which got up to 14th ranking in the world but then we merged and I left.

DeletedUser

I might join it, depending on the tag and the amount and quality of players joining. But unless you get really good players, I'll probably just join the world, get to the top 500, and join the best tribe from there.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Okay lol.I played in world 22 but now quite.Also I made a pretty succesful tribe in world 31 which got up to 14th ranking in the world but then we merged and I left.

Thats supposed to encourage people to join ?? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Couldn't have been too specail on W22... i have no idea who you are :icon_eek:

ihaveno name

I'll join it under these conditions:

1. You get a premium at world start
  2. We start in the north-west
  3. It doesn't have one of those pretty/sissy profiles with funny swords
  4. You don't invite anyone until atleast 3 hours after world start
  5. You make a maximum of 8 forums and 2 hidden
  6. You are as good as you say

Otherwise it is a no-go

I'm joining a different one actually.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

id join if you could spell, i see this being "quite unsuccessful"