world 40forums suck...

DeletedUser

its like dead on this forums :icon_neutral::icon_neutral::icon_neutral::icon_neutral::icon_neutral::icon_neutral::icon_neutral::icon_neutral::icon_neutral::icon_neutral::icon_neutral::icon_neutral::icon_neutral::icon_neutral::icon_neutral::icon_neutral::icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

lol true indeed.. even the world sucks not even a war happening...

Quasako

Now now, no need to bash ourselves.

Just wait til people get bored of W42/W43, they'll all come crawlin' back >:p.

koa anubis

Agreed Chan... Ah well, im sure when people come crawling back it will be teeming again, yet with me getting people like you into the world welll.... You can be safe to say that it will be full to the brim with spam pretteh soon :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

i like spam
spam.gif

DeletedUser

he liked to spam, he got banned...

anyways, its very disappointing how quiet these forums are... we have one of the biggest worlds since the days of hoodoo...

DeletedUser

world 40

we will be just fine, the strong will annhialate the meek just like in every other world. GO GO offense

DeletedUser

I never thought I'd find myself missing the dramatics of the matflan SQUAD days :)
But it really is dead here compared to a few months ago...

DeletedUser

These forums are so dead I'm not even worried about a ban anymore. Before this world I had one infraction ever, and I deserved it. Our forum mod kinda went nuts on everyone for a while. Scared a bunch of people away from posting. It was just getting rediculous. Some people just said "screw it" and got themsevles banned right out instead of waiting for infractions to pile up.