World 42 - Random!

• Thread starter Jamthemagnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I counted 3 responses from Random players, in the other threads, at least, I only scan read it too.

Also, are you accusing Random of multi-accounting?

hmm, last time I checked, there wasnt any FORUM rules on "multi-accounting".. Hence why people use oh so many aliases to post..

Guess your "edit post" didnt work out for you very well, did it? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

By that logic, didn't W39 Random steal or rip off the name from the Random before it?

Or is it the same crew?

As Friskie said,W39 Random was a remake,most members were in the original,picked up a few aswell.

twenty-five

hmm, last time I checked, there wasnt any FORUM rules on "multi-accounting".. Hence why people use oh so many aliases to post..

Guess your "edit post" didnt work out for you very well, did it? :icon_confused:

Are you an idiot? Seriously? I linked to a twstat link of jamthemagnificint, or whatever his name is, on the world Random is on.. so yeah multi accounting. I'm guessing your school didn't work out very well for you, considering you lack intelligence. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Are you an idiot? Seriously? I linked to a twstat link of jamthemagnificint, or whatever his name is, on the world Random is on.. so yeah multi accounting. I'm guessing your school didn't work out very well for you, considering you lack intelligence. :icon_neutral:

I was ignorant about that fact so point taken.. my bad ^_^