World 5 Moderating Team

• Thread starter DeletedUser3769
  • Start date

DeletedUser

you

you are the mods of world 5 forum and you dont play on world 5 you be very disapoined in your self...naughty very naughty

wolves apha

you are the mods of world 5 forum and you dont play on world 5 you be very disapoined in your self...naughty very naughty

THat might make them biased though towards certain tribes or against certain tribes. Same with individuals. If they got rimmed by one, like lets say mattius, they may be meaner to him.

DeletedUser3769

THat might make them biased though towards certain tribes or against certain tribes. Same with individuals. If they got rimmed by one, like lets say mattius, they may be meaner to him.

Exactly, thats the reason why we aren't allowed to play World 5.

DeletedUser16974

yes but, if a guy did attack a moderator you can ask them not to attack them while :snob: you are helping other players and there would not be a problem and just dont join a tribe :snob: (or make one that helps other people) so everything can go as well but dont help the ones that have a high level village :snob: cause they:lol: dont need help....they can handle themselves:snob: :snob:

wolves apha

I don't believe he is a mod for this world though. I think it was the world 6 forum or something.

DeletedUser

I used to play world 5, but was spending too much time on Worlds 2, 3 and 4 to pay attention to world 5, so gave my villages away

DeletedUser

^^

hello I have been attacked 6 time in less than one hour in same village from same guy I think its more than the Bash rule of attack limit ...

xxxxx Sep 11,2007 18:12
xxxxx Sep 11,2007 17:38
xxxxx Sep 11,2007 17:36
xxxxx Sep 11,2007 17:35

can you do something plz and keep me inform :)
who can we contact in game in world 5 ?

DeletedUser3769

hello I have been attacked 6 time in less than one hour in same village from same guy I think its more than the Bash rule of attack limit ...

xxxxx Sep 11,2007 18:12
xxxxx Sep 11,2007 17:38

can you do something plz and keep me inform :)
who can we contact in game in world 5 ?

Thats not against the rules.

DeletedUser

lol, they must hate you alot to attack that much... either that or they love you too much to get away from you, fight back lol

DeletedUser12844

Moderation is poor on this site,

mattius said:
shut it fuck face

for example is an unnappropiate post which should be removed promptly.

Not one which needs to be brought to the attenton of moderators multiple times.

get your house in order tw!