World 52 in photos!

DeletedUser

mt420

[spoil]
faddedd.jpg
[/spoil]

For those of you not afraid to link a face to the account! = )

smoke em if you got em'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

75387_452767295035_31618880035_5565316_7957515_n.jpg

76915_452766505035_31618880035_5565285_2978226_n.jpg

Second from right and on the left... Not sure if this is how I was supposed to reply...

DeletedUser

Sarah Sarah Sarah... You'd be grabbing alot more than you'd bargained for, crabs, the works.

DeletedUser

hahaha

penicillin ftw.

l_9015e89aff68415182d11f835abd70a2.jpg

Swans1981

I'm sure the idea of these threads was to post your pics in just the one post o_O not totally dominate the first page with them lol

DeletedUser

I'm sure you did not start this thread so you would not know my intentions.

No one else seems to want to share.

I want to infuse some of my real life into the game here for those of you whom are my friends and might potentially be interested in viewing such. The rest of you, like swans, can KMB and go back to your dungeons and dragons fantasy anime land.

Was hoping for a better response I've seen some worlds with pages ^^

Swans1981

I'm sure you did not start this thread so you would not know my intentions.

No one else seems to want to share.

I want to infuse some of my real life into the game here for those of you whom are my friends and might potentially be interested in viewing such. The rest of you, like swans, can KMB and go back to your dungeons and dragons fantasy anime land.

Was hoping for a better response I've seen some worlds with pages ^^

These threads, not Your thread in particular. And as you just stated you've seen some worlds with pages of responses, you clearly wanted to have the same design as them or atleast copied their idea, meaning you did have the same idea in mind.
Look and see if theirs is filled with their own pics spamming up the first page lol, they won't be..
just because you havn't given the chance for others to share doesn't mean you must spam it up. But if you want spam.. I can provide! :lol:

As for going back to.... Yeah.. good one. :villagers:

Didn't realise you were still around either tbh, thought you got wtfpwnt by HoHoHo.. :icon_rolleyes:

Also didn't realise this thread was just for your friends.. maybe thats why there's not many in here.. >.>

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You are making a lot of assumptions as usual 200 players read this thread bar millsor none have replied. I reposted trying to bump maybe give this a second wind but losers like you would rather try to solicit an Internet argument. Its fine. Remain anonymous.

I'll disappear again too.