World 6 Players Bored and Quiting

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What's truly funny is that you still have a spy in your tribe!!! LOL!!

And yes I am gifting my villages. You are a master of the obvious. I have grown bored with the game and have a real life to get to. Unlike some people that validate their life based on how many "villages" they have in some online fantasy world.

Was this a real world insult?? Nice. way to leave in style buddy. ;)

DeletedUser

Was this a real world insult?? Nice. way to leave in style buddy. ;)

Posted by someone who recently bragged about how familiar he is with "poon" as a way to insult MattCurr, your comment hangs.... limply.

DeletedUser

As habap stated, we didn't go to PMC, RMP or SIN... they all came to us. Secretely we were so hoping you'd be pissed off enough to challenge all of them to a massive all out war.

P.S. I always enjoyed reading the DEATH forums. Was very educational and informative when it came to tactics. Not to mention the B.S. spouted off by the majority of the tribemembers there that had no idea what they were talking about. Thanks for allowing me to spy for all those months, it was rather enjoyable. (KazukiH20 thanks you too!!!)

People downstairs are unwrappping stuff in shiny packages so i'll be quick at this.

So having failed to beat Death of your own (low) capacity. You tried to spark a gang rape of Death from the RM and SIN families. In this plan of yours, you have failed (again) since that simply has not hapenned.

And assumign you did have a spy in Death (and are not lying on P&P to try and protect the reputation of your defeated tribe), then shouldn't it have been easier for STTS2 to not lose ?

• Having a spy in your enemy (according to you)
  • Facing poor quality opponents (according to Habap)

And yet your tribe was evicted from the server. (though not all the players were, some sought to save their skins).
This speaks very poorly of STTS2 management and leadership.

DeletedUser

Ah, but Pervis, who left long before the war was won by his compatriots, you fail to remember that FF/DEATH was always larger than STTS2, and you had co-belligerents in your fight - the SIN family (which stayed out of it while threatening to get involved), the BDR family (worthless until the decent members merged into DEATH and learned how to fight), and NWO (which meant we had no safe area in our rear). We lost our allies in RIM (thanks to Shevar who merely wanted to keep his own villages safe) and never got what we needed out of RDDR.

Yes, we lost, but no one expected us to survive to the summer, let alone into the fall. So, I think it speaks highly of STTS2 management.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Odd. During the war, you claimed to have spies. So were you lying then or are you lying about never stooping to that? Or are you lying both times?

Rhythem is not one I've ever heard of. Can we ask who logged into it? Did you report the person for logging into two accounts? Were they banned for it? (I would have supported that, since it does break the rules.)

I suspect you're blaming phantoms, like you blamed Seanu92 for being a spy and booted him. He despised us and never gave us anything. I can't remember but I think his profile said that you claimed that I told you he was a spy. Odd, when we told you Solomon Frehh had been a spy for months, you didn't believe it, but when we said nothing, you convicted Seanu92.

As to us giving up our villages... that's us thinking of our tribemates. Dang, that sort of contradicts the whole selfishness baloney you're slinging.

Odd, you seem to lie with every post.

I never stooped to spies. I was approached, and info was mailed to me, but i did not solicit it in any way. I didnt approve, and i rarely mailed them back> I did admit info was mailed to me before.. but its not the huge lie yuor trying to twist. As usual.,

Do you ever tire of going thru each and every thread searching out each spelling error, and each mistake to come back and throw it in the argument? cause it appears that is your only way to win arguments.

Giving away your villas now, after you already screwed over the entire of Stts2?? way to be a true leader there mate, like i said.. you will be forgotten soon enough.

Wait, did your attacks draw in all the support so that everyone else's attacks succeeded or did they hit empty villages. Shoot, it's so hard to keep the baloney straight.

It served many purposes Habap. Quit acting all high and mighty, and trying to make me look like a liar. Doesnt matter what i did, didnt do, did right, did wrong, forget it all.

You lost. Plain and simple. Your tribe is dissolved, and over with. If death was half as bad as you, we would have folded when inactivity, tribal leaders gone, people quitting, etc.. occurred back in april to june (or sometime around then, i know how exact i have to be with your exaggerations) But we didnt fold. You did. You folded when it appeared all was lost... Death had two points where all was lost.. yet we never folded.

Give it up already, you cant win just like you didnt win ingame.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just for your viewing pleasure. Your not the only one that can go to past threads...

Sorry to disappoint, but both Cypher and I have DEFINITELY admitted defeat.

You won. Your re-organization and the merger with BDR went incredibly well. We were used to winning, so we didn't change and even laughed at the BDR merger. That was foolish. Pride goeth before the fall. We were good, but not that good. The last month has shown that it would only be a matter of time before you took all of our villages. As I've stated, I have far better things to do than to spend the next two or three months to actively defend against an enemy who will definitely defeat me.

Does the entire tribe accept that they were defeated? That, I don't know. I know for a fact that there were those who wanted to go down fighting, but I also know that some of the folks who espoused that same attitude this summer are long gone.

Rest assured, everyone who was in the leadership knew that we could no longer hold our own against you. You won.

DeletedUser

Ah, but Pervis, who left long before the war was won by his compatriots, you fail to remember that FF/DEATH was always larger than STTS2, and you had co-belligerents in your fight - the SIN family (which stayed out of it while threatening to get involved), the BDR family (worthless until the decent members merged into DEATH and learned how to fight), and NWO (which meant we had no safe area in our rear). We lost our allies in RIM (thanks to Shevar who merely wanted to keep his own villages safe) and never got what we needed out of RDDR.

Yes, we lost, but no one expected us to survive to the summer, let alone into the fall. So, I think it speaks highly of STTS2 management.

You don't actually know how long I did play the world or not. Not a lot of people outisde of OMC , paj and (few) others even know my account name. Such has always been my way when i return to old worlds.

What you're essentially conveying is that we made smarter decisions in the choice of allies, while you made dumb ones and got back stabbed.

Perhaps you should've been more intelligent in your dealings.

DeletedUser

Do you ever tire of going thru each and every thread searching out each spelling error, and each mistake to come back and throw it in the argument? cause it appears that is your only way to win arguments.

I don't think I have ever bothered with your spelling, but yes, I point out each lie you make. I have a hard time letting them stand. I know you never learned how to debate, but I thought you at least understood that in arguing, you point out the mistakes in your opponent's argument. Or did you not know that?

Giving away your villas now, after you already screwed over the entire of Stts2?? way to be a true leader there mate, like i said.. you will be forgotten soon enough.

Screwed over STTS2? How so? They all got into a nice tribe AND avoided getting rimmed by DEATH. You got to munch on the inactives that were not invited and you didn't even get all of those.

When you offered to allow some of STTS2's leadership to join DEATH, accepting that would have been screwing over my tribemates for personal gain. Ensuring that they got into RMP and that there was no further war on them by the leaders joining SIN, that was done for them (well, and to piss you off).

It served many purposes Habap. Quit acting all high and mighty, and trying to make me look like a liar. Doesnt matter what i did, didnt do, did right, did wrong, forget it all.

So, you did lie. Good to have you confirm it.

You lost. Plain and simple.

Yes. We hoped to outlast you, but we foolishly gave up the initiative when
there were simply too many enemies and, then, we got bored. Then, we cheated you of victory when your closest allies decided they didn't want you to own another K.

DeletedUser

You don't actually know how long I did play the world or not. Not a lot of people outisde of OMC , paj and (few) others even know my account name. Such has always been my way when i return to old worlds.

What you're essentially conveying is that we made smarter decisions in the choice of allies, while you made dumb ones and got back stabbed.

Perhaps you should've been more intelligent in your dealings.

Nope, I don't know what account you've played, nor do I care. You claimed to have left a long time ago and I, foolishly, believed you.

You're right, I didn't make a whole lot of diplomatic moves. Nothing I could have done about RIM and Shevar, as that happened before my tenure. There were not a lot of options available to me. The neighboring tribes were: DEATH, NWO, O~SIN, RDDR and the BDR family. All but RDDR were already your allies when I took charge. I could have abandoned my tribemates and joined DEATH, but then I would have had to accept Pajuno. Sadly, I would not abandon them and... I have my standards.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't think I have ever bothered with your spelling, but yes, I point out each lie you make. I have a hard time letting them stand. I know you never learned how to debate, but I thought you at least understood that in arguing, you point out the mistakes in your opponent's argument. Or did you not know that?

Screwed over STTS2? How so? They all got into a nice tribe AND avoided getting rimmed by DEATH. You got to munch on the inactives that were not invited and you didn't even get all of those.

When you offered to allow some of STTS2's leadership to join DEATH, accepting that would have been screwing over my tribemates for personal gain. Ensuring that they got into RMP and that there was no further war on them by the leaders joining SIN, that was done for them (well, and to piss you off).

So, you did lie. Good to have you confirm it.

Yes. We hoped to outlast you, but we foolishly gave up the initiative when
there were simply too many enemies and, then, we got bored. Then, we cheated you of victory when your closest allies decided they didn't want you to own another K.

Sorry, I never confirmed that i did lie. I dont lie, there is just you twisting and turning everything said to your benefit. I have many people who know me here that know i dont lie. Your the only accuser in the bunch..

Im sorry again, i didnt realize there was a debate going on?

You lost? Right? Then what is there to debate..??

I think pervis said it best. we won by our standards. I may have been pissed initially, but its all said and done with.

move on habap, its over. your time is over, give it up, go spend some quality time with your family, its the holidays.

DeletedUser

So who is Rhythem? Who played him? I am truly curious. I only got info from 4 spies and that wasn't one of them.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So who is Rhythem? Who played him? I am truly curious. I only got info from 4 spies and that wasn't one of them.

Doesnt matter. Its the past, history that isnt relevant anymore.

Happy Holidays Habap!

DeletedUser

Doesnt matter. Its the past, history that isnt relevant anymore.

Happy Holidays Habap!

So, more figments of your imagination? Good to have that confirmed!

May you find happiness in this holiday season

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So, more figments of your imagination? Good to have that confirmed!

May you find happiness in this holiday season

Troll away dude. Now i know something that you dont, and you want to know...

Its ok, i know for sure the real story, it has been told to me by two others that had access to the account that the third was stts2 player. xD

DeletedUser

Nope, I don't know what account you've played, nor do I care. You claimed to have left a long time ago and I, foolishly, believed you.

You're right, I didn't make a whole lot of diplomatic moves. Nothing I could have done about RIM and Shevar, as that happened before my tenure. There were not a lot of options available to me. The neighboring tribes were: DEATH, NWO, O~SIN, RDDR and the BDR family. All but RDDR were already your allies when I took charge. I could have abandoned my tribemates and joined DEATH, but then I would have had to accept Pajuno. Sadly, I would not abandon them and... I have my standards.

So without knowing who I was and when I left (and quite frankly " a long time ago" is not a specific time frame) you decided that I left before the war.
Thats really the sort of non-factual, un-substantiated and inaccurate assumptions you've been making over the course of the thread.

So basically you've admitted that whoever preceeded you in Stts2 was not very diplomatically intelligent, chose disloyal-ineffective allies and left you a bigger mess than you had the capacity to clean up.

Just so we can all agree on that :)

But since I want to get some chow, and i get the feeling blurk is lurking aroudn somewhere, let me curtail this discussion :

Sorry to disappoint, but both Cypher and I have DEFINITELY admitted defeat..

That (courtesy of pajuno's quote) seems a fact that you, me cypher and Paj all agree on. It is incidentally the only fact under discussion that effects the future of W6 and thus retains its relevancy.

In the rule set I live by, the losers don't get to talk big. Have a good one :icon_razz:.