World 64 Current affairs...

DeletedUser

^Never develop a personality? Its not smart to speak ill of every player who co plays.. For one thing you have'nt even tried it. And not all players are the same and have the same personality, some do, some do not. Open your mind.

Why not try co playing? Tbh I was against that idea.. I have no co yet, but will be having one soon, and so far I think Im doing okay. But seeing as a lot of people are doing it and it meaning less time for TW whille keeping the account more active, Im now looking forward to that idea. You should try it. Who knows next time you wouldn't suck anymore and you will view TW in a new light :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Very true, get you 23 coplayers and you would be surprised just how well "you" do.

Why not try co playing? Tbh I was against that idea.. I have no co yet, but will be having one soon, and so far I think Im doing okay. But seeing as a lot of people are doing it and it meaning less time for TW whille keeping the account more active, Im now looking forward to that idea. You should try it. Who knows next time you wouldn't suck anymore and you will view TW in a new light :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

well, if you considere that YOU get 23 coplayers, that would make 24
+
---

DeletedUser

Is this at all relevant :icon_wink:?

Do try and keep it to World 64 affairs, yeah? I've been really lenient thus far, not even deleting most of the posts and just putting up public warnings, but if I have to I can start handing out punishments. I like the activity, but this belongs in the Top 20 players thread, which you have my permission to bump if you do it with on-topic discussion :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

k, well...

MW beating Woops! on the south at the moment,
rawr , mw and ex are eating WeT in the core..
and i dont know other affairs :O

l0rd i0n

vr.money has now glitched to where you cant see him, only he can see you so he can still grow undetectably

Last edited:

DeletedUser

WhatDa VS /MPA/ K58.

So far, WhatDa is getting owned (;. None of their nukes and noble trains had any effect.

DeletedUser

My coplayer has never played tribal wars, tho is not new to browser games in general. Me having a coplayer has actually gained a new fan to tribal wars, and hes getting pretty damn good ;)