World 65 Build Order

DeletedUser

The ComeAtMeBro debate technique.
[spoil]Them: 2+2=4
You: But if you change that first 2 to a 3, and the operator to a monkey, you get purple.
Them: That's not relevant.
You: Then you take the HC, do a robot dance, and noble with scouts.
Them: Are you high on crack?
You: I'm so right all the time. /smug[/spoil]

I think that's a bit too logical for him still.

DeletedUser

Yes!! Scouts are the best troops for a no haul world :)

Your trolling aside, scouts on this world are actually very powerful. All it takes is 4 of them to see everything inside and outside a person's village. More of course if they have scouts of their own.

DeletedUser

Definitely. I will build more scouts than other troops. JK. =))))

DeletedUser107679

He does it every time someone tells him he's wrong and supports their argument with logical statements. Did it when it was pointed out to him that he went for warehouse quest to early. Did it when he said everyone with a mixed village would be nobling barbs. Did it when when he said cancel snipe was not an accurate way of sniping. Did it again here.

This is why I gave up on this thread. Usually interesting to discuss tactics, builds and different views but this guy is not one who should start such a thread with all his fallacious arguments.

As for the defense discussion I have played hc/spear defense on every world since w21 and it served me well but for limited hauls I switched it up for sp/sw due to build costs. If you want to take advantage of the sp/hc build speed, which you do, you might find a lack of coins. This only applies for someone with a decent growth though.

And by late-game I would use sp/hc for fronts and slow def in the backline as I always do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is why I gave up on this thread. Usually interesting to discuss tactics, builds and different views but this guy is not one who should start such a thread with all his fallacious arguments.

As for the defense discussion I have played hc/spear defense on every world since w21 and it served me well but for limited hauls I switched it up for sp/sw due to build costs. If you want to take advantage of the sp/hc build speed, which you do, you might find a lack of coins. This only applies for someone with a decent growth though.

And by late-game I would use sp/hc for fronts and slow def in the backline as I always do.

Pretty much this. As I quite clearly stated, the sword/spear/hc build was purely for the 2nd or 3rd village, whichever one I'd decide to make defensive.