World 6's Most Hated Player Nominees

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShruikanRinor

Soo... repayment, did you eventually find out why P-D.B did not uphold the NAP in MPX? Or did you simply forget to ask them?

DeletedUser

Why should we beleive you? :icon_wink:

Because it is the truth, calculate it yourself, it takes less time to retrain my armies than to pull them back.

And because they have scouted both of my K7 villages anyway, why should I lie about the amount of troops? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Because it is the truth, calculate it yourself, it takes less time to retrain my armies than to pull them back.

And because they have scouted both of my K7 villages anyway, why should I lie about the amount of troops? :icon_wink:

Tis true, based on positioning there would be no reason for him to keep them, he wont be able to expand well there and with the war moving south he will be better of moving his support south. Its far enough I could understand that, but soon enough this wont matter as he will be relieved of his unnecessary villages. So he can better focus south. To be honest a lot of 7Sin and other members down there tried to expand into K7, sadly that was already factored so keeping them is pointless, believe him cause he uses strategy.

By the way sorry for the delay I will kill those troops for you very shortly

DeletedUser

Tis true, based on positioning there would be no reason for him to keep them, he wont be able to expand well there and with the war moving south he will be better of moving his support south. Its far enough I could understand that, but soon enough this wont matter as he will be relieved of his unnecessary villages. So he can better focus south. To be honest a lot of 7Sin and other members down there tried to expand into K7, sadly that was already factored so keeping them is pointless, believe him cause he uses strategy.

By the way sorry for the delay I will kill those troops for you very shortly

Can you kill Buhrs too? :lol: He wants to get rid of those villages.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I can do you guys the favor no prob, you are all kinda clustered in there and I was thinking about getting a beachhouse in K7

I foresee some fun ^_^...It's a hunted village though.:icon_twisted:
Many tried, all failed.:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Maybe princess would like to have OWA's beachhouse. :lol:
Off course she'll have to take it.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I foresee some fun ^_^...It's a hunted village though.:icon_twisted:
Many tried, all failed.:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Maybe princess would like to have OWA's beachhouse. :lol:
Off course she'll have to take it.:icon_wink:

Yeah i know ive been seeing the reports, I wont make the same mistake, when I attack I always get a village :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah i know ive been seeing the reports, I wont make the same mistake, when I attack I always get a village :icon_wink:

That is to be seen. :icon_wink: Don't make him wait though. He is wating:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Sent the support home...hmmm:icon_eek:
You want to take a village or you want it for free? HERE fighters :lol:

I am just saying be patient I will take em, I am just showing them the repect they deserve by making sure I do, if I half did it I would neither get the village nor show them the respect an experienced player deserves.

DeletedUser

I am just saying be patient I will take em, I am just showing them the repect they deserve by making sure I do, if I half did it I would neither get the village nor show them the respect an experienced player deserves.

okey okey, just hurry...or else... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.