World 9 Hall of Fame

Psihic

phy and solean for being in plague and kickin DNS ass for the time. Also I had some convo with them at a time they were cool guys. Same as GAP, his stats against DNS was good. They were warriors at least, they deserve a place.

Dancing for 1 month and quitting `out of boredom` in the middle of an op on you (solean) does not make u worthy to be in a `hall of fame`. If it was, then we could put a ton more players on the table. GAP got his ass kicked whenever he came to the front so dunno, but if u say so.. :)

@moomix, your in by default mate ;)

DeletedUser

Dancing for 1 month and quitting `out of boredom` in the middle of an op on you (solean) does not make u worthy to be in a `hall of fame`. If it was, then we could put a ton more players on the table. GAP got his ass kicked whenever he came to the front so dunno, but if u say so.. :)

hmm idk that quitting while an op is running thingy, but they danced well while they could =) still u prolly know better

DeletedUser

Also, tikay, ofcourse.

smiley-dance013.gif

^^

DeletedUser

I also mention All people From WOW-S / COW / panzua (whatever you know them from) During the RAW war such a few people sitting such an amount of accounts.

aussierose, jay42, mortif, lilfatjoey and myself for the most part there. Not so much retired yet.

Raw, you have auntbeanie that seems to have been missed.

Ritual: Lazarus, he is the true all-sitter.

servius prime

Reaction score
Maxkvo
Hibakusha
Ripperfield
Smokefield
Gobelcoque (My biggest enemy in k70 - k71 area when bambammer had his account)