World in numbers (W44)

DeletedUser

actually hes right... apologies, you should be there. you certainly will be next week if you can stay there =)

DeletedUser

wow, wasnt expecting that, thanks should be interesting to see if the war effects ram or storm

DeletedUser

it will affect both of us. People in both tribes will quit like any war but it will all depend on activity

DeletedUser

but how much of an effect, in stats, point to be more specific, OD will increase alot for both, but will villages really be conquered in quick succession, will one tribe drop or gain a mill points?

DeletedUser

Villages wont be nobled quickly it will take a while till both tribes find a weakness. It has been 11 days to stack the front

DeletedUser

Ohh WOW Active merged into Rawkor making a small powerhouse. Which means they sort of hold the small south rim over there. good luck

And yes i know double post but whatever

DeletedUser

lol cant pull you on it if you already know...

btw... when did this merger happen? could it be that i didnt screw up and RAWKOR only became 4th in rank AFTER i posted World in Numbers?

DeletedUser

lol cant pull you on it if you already know...

btw... when did this merger happen? could it be that i didnt screw up and RAWKOR only became 4th in rank AFTER i posted World in Numbers?

Since we love you, il say yes :lol:

DeletedUser

Not exactly something you want in a "War game" but yes you are

DeletedUser

lol, my tribe has war with RAWKOR, had war with Active, 6 members of ACTIVE merged into RAWKOR a day or 2 ago, but it wasnt long AFTER the world in numbers was posted, so dont worry. =)

DeletedUser

sweet =P so shadow your tribe will be in the next issue yes, but i wasnt wrong to leave them out of this one!

DeletedUser

well RAWKOR have been ranked 7 for about a week so they should be on that list, but they did only recently get rank 4th, well active have always been close allies

DeletedUser

no they were ranked 10 when that was published. now that they are rank 4 they will be in next issue dont worry

DeletedUser

hmm you were 7th at the time... =/
dunno how i missed you out, wasnt on purpose anyway =/