World War 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It is time, I am calling all the smaller tribes who have ever felt like they have been picked on by a larger tribe. And all the larger tribes who know what the right thing to do is, or maybe just someone who wants some action. KOWK attacked one of our allies and even though we where greatly outnumbered in points and members we helped our friends. Only our friends never did attack, so it was just us against them, I managed to achieve peace and get a NAP but in the process one of my first and most trusted barons betrayed, sabotaged our tribe and joined them, our members wanted revenge and we attacked him several times, now KOWK is attacking all our members, most of whom to new to put up any real fight. We have already decimated the village of our betrayer, and we can really do some damage to this powerful tribe if we all work togethor. Everyone, it is time to fight back against the oppressors.

:axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

Please Assist us in our just cause.

deacon
Duke of the Black Douglass Clan

DeletedUser

Who cares?
I think, that's your problem and you on yourselves have to solve it, so don't expext any charity from us.

DeletedUser

i can't speak for everyone but I can speak for myself by saying. i think you violated some sort of NAP / Alliance stuff. you are being a good buddy to the tribe you originally Allied with but after you became neutral with this other tribe you had a guy go over there. because of that simple reason you attacked a friend in neutral territory. sounds like you messed up dude. i don't think you're going to get the help you're looking for but good luck. let us know how things go, ok?

~Rondo~

DeletedUser270

Ok i wont even start on the helping... just dont expect anything from me.

What i do want to say though is your sig looks kinda ironic up against that post:

'We will conquer all' :icon_razz:, just thought i might aswell say :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Please don't do this. You'll get banned, old threads will get locked.
Go outside, have a drink, watch a movie. Don't bump old threads.

DeletedUser

Solemn advice. If you're ever going to bump a topic, have it have something to do with...at least something.

Status
Not open for further replies.