World war stats

DeletedUser

like if HOPLOS were to try to dig into ~TSE~ and find they dont have a big enough shovel?:icon_razz::lol:

DeletedUser

Yes, I do. Maybe it is you that doesn't understand the basic principle of alliances however.

Alliances must contain tribes that have a certain degree of fear for one another. If they do not fear one another, then the alliance is useless.

Jezuz, you fear what BNL can become. You fear that BNL will defeat HOPLOS and grow into a real powerhouse. Lets say BNL defeat HOPLO, what do that have to do after that? TSE will simply cut off BNL's path to prevent them becoming too large. If that is why they haven't removed this NAP, then I overestimate their leadership.

You really do not get the level of closeness between TSE and the BNL Family do you? BNL does not fear ~TSE~, and ~TSE~ does not fear BNL.

If anything TSE has been the main reason for BNL's growth, we are practically Family, your theory about TSE's fear of BNL is simply a means of escaping your issues with the collapse of the Hoplo family foundation, they have left for Sciron, they may be able to support you, but they are now led by a leash, and they can not save Hoplos from the onslaught of TSE's advance, and the mis-management that the Hoplos players are currently enduring.

DeletedUser

ahhh netflame, dont put TSE BNL and Family in the same sentence. We are not family, although are very, very, very good allies. We do not fear each other nor would we ever try and limit one anothers growth. Like netflame said, if anything TSE has helped us grow stronger

DeletedUser

omg this TSE BNL alliance thing is on just about ever thread in w5
TSE and BNL have an alliance cuz when i look on my map i see light blue
but we are really really really good allies
i dont think we are family tribes but we are really close to one (i just kind of guessing cuz nobody tells me anything lol :p)

DeletedUser

You really do not get the level of closeness between TSE and the BNL Family do you? BNL does not fear ~TSE~, and ~TSE~ does not fear BNL.

If anything TSE has been the main reason for BNL's growth, we are practically Family, your theory about TSE's fear of BNL is simply a means of escaping your issues with the collapse of the Hoplo family foundation, they have left for Sciron, they may be able to support you, but they are now led by a leash, and they can not save Hoplos from the onslaught of TSE's advance, and the mis-management that the Hoplos players are currently enduring.

look adowsy seems like everything i said in the other forum is true so ill be there to present you with numpty of the week when you win it,
HOPLOS is a crumbling foundation you guys are soon to become a big chunk of me as i can take alot of your villages when i stop fooling around taking S.D.S.'s in k60 XP