Worst Tribal Picture

DeletedUser

Take a look at the top20 for a start...which tribes hold a nice position on the top list of worst tribal pictures ever??

My first picks are: CENSOR (Seriously guys you can do better from a failed mod of tribal wars frontpage)
WOMBLE (Who had this idea of a rooster(??) on top of a tank marching his way to...victory? Jeez)
-CMC- (Reminds me of a club sign back in the '60s but without any meaning being here. You can do better)
Versa (No pic is as bad as a failed pic).

If someone is not bored checking more than the top 20 please do so. Otherwise let's find the worst of the worst from the top 20 :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why would the tribe censor pick a different picture, other than something that shows tribal wars being censored.

Seeing as there original tribe name was ass. which was actually censored.

Quite appropriate really.

F.Y.I fail thread

DeletedUser104020

Dude zip your mouth., I like it how hes just trying to start a conversation then i hate it how you A Blue Moon just interfere and says its a fail thread.

DeletedUser

Dude zip your mouth., I like it how hes just trying to start a conversation then i hate it how you A Blue Moon just interfere and says its a fail thread.

and i hate they started giving noobs talking privileges :icon_sad:

DeletedUser104020

Yep :) So we have voice now even though it might be noobyish

DeletedUser

Take a look at the top20 for a start...which tribes hold a nice position on the top list of worst tribal pictures ever??

My first picks are: CENSOR (Seriously guys you can do better from a failed mod of tribal wars frontpage)
WOMBLE (Who had this idea of a rooster(??) on top of a tank marching his way to...victory? Jeez)
-CMC- (Reminds me of a club sign back in the '60s but without any meaning being here. You can do better)
Versa (No pic is as bad as a failed pic).

If someone is not bored checking more than the top 20 please do so. Otherwise let's find the worst of the worst from the top 20 :icon_razz:

Although I love to see new discussions on the forum;
CENSOR's CoA is very appropriate indeed and so is Wombles..believe it or not it's a Womble in the tank.

I hate to be a killjoy so I'll post some opinions.

Noodle - Has the humor factor, originality and also scares the crap out of me!
Riot! - Kind of suits the tribe name, could do a lot more with the Riot! theme though.
East - Suits the theme and I'm actually quite a fan of this CoA
~NR~ - Just seems to be some text slapped on an image
Faith - I really like this one for some reason, been a while since I've seen that stock too..
ERUPT - Before I clicked this I thought "bog standard volcano?" meh.
New - Suits the theme, I like it.
Gians - Not for me, just ugly..
CENSOR - Seems fairly original and a bit quirky seeing as their original name was censored.
CHAOS - Wasn't what I was expecting, props to you guys.
AXE - Zzzzz
Rhino - Made me chuckle although I'm not entirely sure why..
Womble - Suits the theme..so nostalgic!
JOKER - Suits dat name. I like it, also a good Joker pic to pick.

Got bored.