Wow

DeletedUser

Well i've been off the scene for a while and i was wondering what happened to my old friends at EB-GBs. When i played i was part of D C. I hope some one can fill me in. I see my old buddy Orenji is still around. So any info on these guys?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93503

I am sorry but Orenji has been away for, lets say, about 100 days.

And D C are actually heading down the drain too..

Old friends?

Sir Thomas, Jonhrv both deleted.

Repinski

EB-GBs unmerged and reverted back to womble while keeping some of the gnomes and kicking others.

DeletedUser

EB-GBs unmerged and reverted back to womble while keeping some of the gnomes and kicking others.
No, we had 4-5 gnomes left as most went inactive and only a handful ever benefited the tribe. On one day 3 left, no idea really why. Had enough, went back to wombles. Hense the term "unmerge" as no pointshowing a part of our history that didnt live up to expectation. Most left as wanted to fight womble and as we inherited syn as allies had no where really to grow. Why you will see how that part of the map went barb barb barb. While we grow EVERYWHERE else.

Now ironically one is back this week, another being rimmed this week, and the last official gnomes account is soon to be gone.

Plus I liked the name wombles more, and we changed to womble when the first merge was meant to go through. We took 30-40 EB-GB's yet have 1 left, when we took in 20-25 from rice, i would say have 10 left still, says it all really.

Repinski

No, we had 4-5 gnomes left as most went inactive and only a handful ever benefited the tribe. On one day 3 left, no idea really why. Had enough, went back to wombles. Hense the term "unmerge" as no pointshowing a part of our history that didnt live up to expectation. Most left as wanted to fight womble and as we inherited syn as allies had no where really to grow. Why you will see how that part of the map went barb barb barb. While we grow EVERYWHERE else.

Now ironically one is back this week, another being rimmed this week, and the last official gnomes account is soon to be gone.

Plus I liked the name wombles more, and we changed to womble when the first merge was meant to go through. We took 30-40 EB-GB's yet have 1 left, when we took in 20-25 from rice, i would say have 10 left still, says it all really.

Meh just what I heard through the grape vine. After all, I am on the other side of the world from you guys. You can't expect me to be 100% accurate.

Repinski

Haha Walsh Wombles don't scare me. I see you guys as an eventual decent war :icon_wink: