Wow

DeletedUser

OK its dead in here..so what i do now i do for the world...not for lil ole me....INSO SUCKS!

DeletedUser45372

I_know_what_you_are_Youre_a_fail_troll_My_New_Avatar-s590x775-106384.jpg

1260654052282.jpg

DeletedUser86058

No Inso is great. They are great. But like i have said all along they are great but for all they have they still have to resort to spys. Spys is what got them to this point. PWC oh had spys there telling them what was coming, was still caught off guard. But regrouped, NEB and Beyond they set this one up even though they will say they did not. Sorry but i do not go back when they started but i am sure others will fill this in with other thing they have setup. Again INSO is Great.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45372

No Inso is great. They are great. But like i have said all along they are great but for all they have they still have to resort to spys. Spys is what got them to this point. PWC oh had spys there telling them what was coming, was still caught off guard. But regrouped, NEB and Beyond they set this one up even though they will say they did not. Sorry but i do not go back when they started but i am sure others will fill this in with other thing they have setup. Again INSO is Great.

At this point in the world, it doesn't really matter anymore... Do you really think that spies were passing us GOOD, USEFUL, intel? ~PWC~ could hardly get an op off the ground, they made ops private so only a few eyes saw them. P:R has NEVER ran an op (other than internal nobling and barb munching) Orion/Gensis had a few, but nothing notable. NEB attempted, but was in the midst of being slaughtered...

~PWC~ was NOT leaking information from the start, it was as soon as we marched onto those players doorsteps that they began giving away information, which was more for our comedic relief rather than war value... Seeing a thread with an op on Shadryk or myself, didn't change how we do things... It just made us laugh when the response to them was less than stellar, that people were actually SCARED to nuke players... Shrek had the login info (which he posted all over here) he can tell you what he saw in their forums and in those accounts he had access to. They were useless other than to laugh at.

When I sat accounts in P:R, I didn't go into the forums out of respect for you and the tribe, it was not my place to read through the forums, so I chose to do the right thing and NOT do it. All the info I receive on your forums, is from your tribe mates (You should probably talk to some of them about that)

Spies did NOTHING to help INSO in terms of growing our empire. PLAYERS in INSO did. Spies gave us things to point at and ridicule. Their war efforts were non-existent, so ZERO value.

DeletedUser86058

You say it did not help i would disagree. Any info about whats going on in another tribe is always very useful. I guess at the time you where sitting players here in P:R i was not priv to see. Cause if i did see anyone that was not PR i would i spoke up. As for member relaying info that is a work in progress to find out who they are. We all have thought on who they are but no prof. Sorry for us being just internal nobling and barb munching as you put it. We do not have as many villages as you do to take them out as quick as you guys do. It great to have #. Oh back to spies if you say they had nothing to do with you guys growing that is really a lie. They gave info and you reacted on that info does not matter when you reacted or when you got the info you use that info. So you did not do all this with out spies you did

DeletedUser45372

You say it did not help i would disagree. Any info about whats going on in another tribe is always very useful. I guess at the time you where sitting players here in P:R i was not priv to see. Cause if i did see anyone that was not PR i would i spoke up. As for member relaying info that is a work in progress to find out who they are. We all have thought on who they are but no prof. Sorry for us being just internal nobling and barb munching as you put it. We do not have as many villages as you do to take them out as quick as you guys do. It great to have #. Oh back to spies if you say they had nothing to do with you guys growing that is really a lie. They gave info and you reacted on that info does not matter when you reacted or when you got the info you use that info. So you did not do all this with out spies you did

If a spy tells us "They are planning on attacking XYZ in K48" It didn't change what we did... Most of the players relaying information would actually send troops to SUPPORT us as well. Then they would send nukes, so they could "show" that they did what was asked of them. So when ~PWC~ or P:R or Gensis/Orion and even recently NEB, attacks a player, you can be VERY sure that you are killing your own tribes troops. Not just a few villages by mistake, these are planned and orchestrated events.

I would much rather read about how "player XYZ" got banned and how they try to say the account got hacked to try and save it... Or things like ~PWC~ with their "Hall Of Fame" that basically handed out player information (Email, skype, AIM, etc) THAT information was put to fantastic use. I also love reading the things like how INSO is unstable and we will fall sooner or later and how players like Arrow have no premium... There will come a time where he will get attacked, and you had better hope he has premium to keep up with it... otherwise we will just dump a few thousand nukes/nobles and he will be like the rest and say "I dont have time for the game anymore, real life called and they need me"

DeletedUser

SO EPIC! SO AWSOME!, sorry got choked there..meant to say SO AWFUL!

2stoned2care...if you don't care why bother...your a troll! yes i still play...INSO was not enough to get rid of me...i'm still here....as i promised i would be

2dminad.jpg

I am not done yet...you'll never be rid of me...

Shadryk 01

You know, I was just about to ask msmshrek1 to post something stupid on here, so we could all laugh at him. Now, we have 2 guys who seem to be from outside of INSO throwing rocks his way.

rmem5667, your phobia is your undoing. The #1 way that spies help us is because some tribal leaders are so afraid of them, that it compromises their ability to conduct war, and makes them suspicious of the very people they depend on to fight by their side. We had problems with spies, just like everybody else, and not just msmshrek1. The difference is that we chose to not be paralyzed by our fears. We made some small adjustments, but we did not let the possibility of "data leakage" impair our warcraft. We accepted the risks and fought like hell. And we won.

One such "adjustment:" Everybody in the NW corner of W13 knew of our concerns with the ex-TR players....everybody except msmshrek1. We didn't tell him a damn thing. Obviously, that was the correct decision.

DeletedUser

Wow lol
Anyone update me on the situation?
I haven't checked on here for a rather long while:)

As I understood, Shrek was spying agaisn't INSO?

Funny to see how situations change, last thing I recall he was INSO's dog, always sticking up for them whenever Alex commented,
Now he's criticising them..

Bit Ironic.. Isn't it?

I see INSO's clear domination, congratulations, you guys deserved it more than any other tribe on world 13. :)

Naji,

DeletedUser

Wow lol
Anyone update me on the situation?
I haven't checked on here for a rather long while:)

As I understood, Shrek was spying agaisn't INSO?

Funny to see how situations change, last thing I recall he was INSO's dog, always sticking up for them whenever Alex commented,
Now he's criticising them..

Bit Ironic.. Isn't it?

I see INSO's clear domination, congratulations, you guys deserved it more than any other tribe on world 13. :)

Naji,

not really ironic at all...my eyes were opened to their dirty dealing, underhanded, using ways...and then i walked out...what is funny is that its been week since i last posted..and even after a short stint in the hospital..inso is STILL talking about me...i can feel the love inso.

DeletedUser86058

Thank you for the info. PR is still here and growing yes lost many villages. Do to you guys and players that just went barb. But what can you do. We just keep moving on, just like all tribes. It is a shame that this world has drag on the way it has but it has proved all have not giving into INSO and keep taking villages weather an enemy or a barb. If all tribes keep growing INSO will not get to the requirments needed to end this world for another 3 years. Ya World. Or and Noely you also now have said you used all info so do not say you did not listen to Friends as you call it the rest of this world calls them spys and also as you said you did not give info to players that you thought was spys read your own post and you will see. If you don't see it at first keep reading it. You will see were you said it.

Last edited by a moderator: