Wrecking Havoc.

DeletedUser

It is a nice piece of work, for your first time of work. It really could have used some art work, it takes away from long winded propaganda. We can't let kinky have all the fun, when it comes to havoc they have been supplying us with farms for awhile.

DeletedUser

LoL!

I hate to admit I started out in HAVOC, but quickly realized they are a pretty noob tribe, so I left.

Havoc, you
FAIL!

DeletedUser

Hi said:
wesley801 today at 07:12
Would you be interested in joining HAVOC
Nice but on the other hand.....

Shit man.....Now approximately 50 players are about to get this mail :icon_confused:

RemyRose

I got something with HAVOC too! ;)

-I friendly messaged EarZ, his village was almost cleared and ready for noblement.

-However, I offered him to keep building his village till the 30th of August, so that I would send him resources to his new village (Allowed 30th of Aug).
(Please don't flame me for offering such things, he has no choice of surviving)

After that, the 'War Colonel' messaged me. Nope, not EarZ himself. I think the 'War Colonel' just proved his stupidness.

Enjoy

attack said:
SILVIU.17 today at 11:54
hello

I have been informed that you want to come to some sort of "agreement" with one of my players. you even sent a "warning" attack, to help him "decide" faster. Refrain from having ANY such discutions with my men, and stop ANY form of attack on my players. I want to settle this diplomaticly, without any arguments.

That certain player is small, but he has me and Havoc behind him, and Havoc is Big.

take care,
SILVIU.17 ,War Colonel

RemyRose today at 13:07
BB Codes plx

SILVIU.17 today at 14:01
LOL

SILVIU.17 today at 14:50
in case you really did forget something you wrote yesterday :/,the name of the player I'm refering to is [player]EarZ[/player] and the name of the tribe is [ally]HAVOC.[/ally]. Don't attack anything that has that tag on it .

RemyRose today at 15:00
Because?

SILVIU.17 today at 15:02
you're trying to be smart with me. so I'll keep it calm. the answer to your offer is no.

RemyRose today at 15:03
I offered him friendly, if he declines, its his choice.

Why aint he talking btw

RemyRose today at 15:04
Oh, now I get it. Your with 97 weak players in this continent, so you are trying to force me from killing your members?

I hope you know [ally]PB*J[/ally] are best friends with [ally]Kinky[/ally]

SILVIU.17 today at 15:06
becuas such "offers" are made only through me, and I handel this tipe of "trade" ;)

LOL, that doesn't interst me ;)

RemyRose today at 15:07
Kay, well.. you don't interest me.

Goodbye

SILVIU.17 today at 15:07
btw...over here you would be a rank ...26 ? =))

thank God I don't interest you =).

RemyRose today at 15:10
OD TOTAL:

107 LailaTheNight 25.168 (HAVOC #1) 10.9k points
135 RemyRose 22.520 (PB*J #18) 3.3k points

What did you say?

SILVIU.17 today at 15:13
yeah, with 3.3k points you would be #26 ;)

anyway...if you bashed so many troops and you Still have 3.3k points...then I really don't know what to say.

RemyRose today at 15:23
Which'll prove that I would be one of the best in your tribe 'Havoc'.

Ifcourse, He ment the triberank. But this just proves they're whoring points.

Gheys imo.

(Haha, I just had to ego at the end, sowwy).

Last edited: