Wrong Spot but still.... very deserving

DeletedUser96310

Yea Yea.... I know this isn't the right spot to put this thread but some things are simply deserving of multiple threads, yes and so, I simply want to take this opportunity to give the TW Forum team a HUGE Thumbs up for the job they do but this thread is especially direcrted at the header picture above.. Awesome Happy Holloween greeting to me this morning. Love the banner as it placed me in the Halloween mood. Thanks TW and whomever it was that designed the header.

Waves (aka ~Bee)

DeletedUser

670.jpg

Lethal Legend

^^ :icon_rolleyes:

Not bad, three posts before someone posts something unrelated and boring. How many threads have you posted that on now? Only had a quick check and saw it on two.

DeletedUser

^^ :icon_rolleyes:

Not bad, three posts before someone posts something unrelated and boring. How many threads have you posted that on now? Only had a quick check and saw it on two.

Two.. oh and once on the speed forum.

DeletedUser

You know that no-one cares about posts pointing out "no-one cares" to posts about no-one caring?

Oh wait...

DeletedUser

I don't care about him not caring but I do care about me not caring, because when I don't care, I don't care.

DeletedUser

I don't care about him not caring but I do care about me not caring, because when I don't care, I don't care.

But what happens when you care? What happens when someone doesn't care about you not caring? Does the world explode? Or what if you care about someone who cares about you not careing?

DeletedUser96310

correction, should be "no one cared" as it is now in the past but... to correctly correct the comment, one did care as I posted originally that I cared. That is unless you consider my caring the caring of a nobody.:icon_twisted:

slinkiestwizard

no i just consider the fact that if i cared , i dont anymore as Halloween is now over , and i was directly responding to Jackandcoke but if you care im sure i can find some caring in my heart to care just a bit more then the none i currently care about.

Have a care bear on me

250px-Grumpy_Bear.jpg