Wtf

DeletedUser

Heya, why is the next speed round not open till tomorrow at 7 am !!!!!

Its stupid, everyone will have school or work. That means only a few people will be on and they will get a HUGE and i really mean HUGE advantage. They will have atleast 7 hours with barly anyone there, so by the time everyone gets online they can easily have a noble :(

This round better end quickly :( I wanted a fast short round at weeked :mad:

DeletedUser11188

It will start at 7:00 am for you, not for everyone else. The times rotate a bit to make it fair for everyone.

DeletedUser

It will start at 7:00 am for you, not for everyone else. The times rotate a bit to make it fair for everyone.

QFT

They cannot just keep it at one time, as it is unfair to others who have a different time zone:icon_rolleyes: more people than you play this game, and world wide play it, so changing the times gives everyone a decent chance to start at allocated times, to make it fair to everyone.

DeletedUser

so its australia and new zeland who will be online.

USA, europe, and asia will not be there.

Why not have it at a better time :mad: lol

DeletedUser

It starts at 1:00 am for me, about the worst time possible. Oh well they have to keep it fair, I just wish it was a few hours earlier for my sake :icon_wink:. Espescially since this will be a good round.

DeletedUser

1 am here for me too... chill! sometimes its to your advantage sometimes to others.. they cant satisfy everyone so you have to deal with it.. you have school.. we have sleep so what.

DeletedUser

well i guess when it is late for them England still be online for hours :p

I just like getting high rank fast hehehehe

Krakkan

Heya, why is the next speed round not open till tomorrow at 7 am !!!!!

Its stupid, everyone will have school or work. That means only a few people will be on and they will get a HUGE and i really mean HUGE advantage. They will have atleast 7 hours with barly anyone there, so by the time everyone gets online they can easily have a noble :(

This round better end quickly :( I wanted a fast short round at weeked :mad:

What an idiot. You'd be a farm anyway.

DeletedUser

is it always you to come out with the pathetic low life comments?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Yes this time may be aweful for me since it is at 1 am but I will deal with it. You win some, you lose some.

DeletedUser

you gotta love coming home from concreting, have a good drink, and look at the clock:

oh its 4pm, i have what? 15 premium points?

oh thats right, first 100 are free ;)

gotta love that